25. Forever an Always .

(Josh POV)

(Josh POV)

I woke up at around 4:00am to the sound of Tyler snoring and the warmth of his back against my chest. I rubbed my eyes and stared at the ceiling, wondering why on earth I was up so early.

I just laid they're, listening to Tyler breathe over and over again. It was comforting, hearing him next to me. Alive. That was the best part. It seems kinda morbid, but it's true.

When me and Tyler first started living together, after I found him a awhile ago, I didn't ever think he would be around as long as I wanted him too because of his episodes. He hasn't had one in such a long time an I am extremely fortunate for that. But I never ever wanted to see him go through what he went through again. He's been really good. Most of the time he sleeps perfectly, maybe having a mishap every now an then. He sleeps so soundly, an it's a real gift to be able to see him do well.

I sit up a bit to see him, an I lean down to kiss his cheek. He's beautiful, such a beautiful boy.

In a couple of hours it will finally be the day that I marry him, I marry the boy that I found awhile ago, I marry the boy that I was partners with in highschool for only a few minutes. I will be marrying the love of my life. Just how everything should be.

-

11:00am

-

Tyler is in the bedroom running his hands down his shirt out the wrinkles. I'm in the bathroom fixing my hair and straightening the collar on the top of my shirt. I take a deep breathe before smiling at myself. I am doing this.

I walk out to see Tyler standing infront of our bedroom window, the light shining on him perfectly; he looks like a god.

"Hey Babyboy, you ready?." I smirk an put my hand out. He turns around, his face a light shade of red, an has a smile across his face. He nods and walks over to me, reaching out to grab my hand as I pull him into a hug. I wrap my arms around him and place a light kiss on his forehead. He lets go of the hug but still is holding my hand, bringing me to the kitchen to get our rings and the car keys.

On our way to city hall, Tyler was singing Can't Help Falling Inlove while holding my hand an rubbing his thumb in circles over my knuckle. I could feel my heart thump against my chest.

I will admit, I am a bit anxious. I know everything will go perfectly fine an at the end of the day I will be officially Tyler's, but I can't help but feel a small bit of anxiety.

Tyler must of noticed because he looked over at me an stared for few.

"Joshie are you anxious?" I don't answer back right away, giving him the answer right away. "Joshie it's okay to be nervous. I'm nervous too, see?" He puts my hand against his chest, an I can feel the hard thumping. "Just remember, this is something good. This is forever with each other, no worries. Forever an always, yes?" I look over an I see him smile at me. God, that smile.