17. Some Explaining To Do .

(Tyler POV)

(Tyler POV)

We got back home late, probably 1:00am or something like that. I guess I fell asleep right after I sang the song about Taco Bell. Josh laughed at me, and after he squeezed my hand, I seen him smile. He makes me so happy. He truly makes me happy, there is no other replacement and there never will be.

Josh woke me up when we got back home. He told me he tried to avoid all the holes in the road so I could sleep, and was worried that I would wake up. Which infact, he must of done a damn good job because I didn't wake up once. Even though I wish I would of.

I didn't exactly have a nightmare, but I didn't exactly have a nightmare. 

I had a dream that Josh wasn't driving the car. It kinda went something like this:

I was confused, and I couldn't talk.  It was as if I had tape across my mouth; I couldn't ask who the driver was. He was covered head to toe in back. I couldn't see his face, I don't even know if he had a face.

He was driving the car on a lonely road, there was no care insight. There were trees on both sides of the car, and I had no idea where the road would go. All I could do was sit there. Eventually the road lead to a tunnel. It was pitch black, I couldn't see anything. I couldn't see an end to the tunnel either.

"You are nothing Tyler."

There was this deep voice echoing around me.

"Everything is just a joke. Do you really think this is all leading somewhere?."

I still couldn't see anything, I couldn't tell what the voice was, even though I heard it somewhere before. I just couldn't remember from what.

"You are NEVER going to be something. You are just a boy from Ohio. Who should of stayed missing. You can't get away from me. I am ALWAYS around."  

All I could do was look around in the darkness, trying to make out something. I felt the car stop, and I got out. I still couldn't see. I just stood there, until a red line formed on the road. I followed it, and it ended up bringing me to a wall. It was a dead end of the tunnel. I stepped back a few steps and I felt another wall. I was trapped. Then suddenly, a spotlight shined down on me, except it was red. 

All I could hear was screeching and the deep voice, repeating my name over and over again, getting more aggressive each time. I eventually sat on the ground with my head in my hands.

The voice kept saying my name, and it kept getting even louder.

I then woke up by Josh saying my name, trying to wake me up, which I did.

He carried the bags inside for me, I was still extremely tired.I yawned an so did Josh. We were tired, desperately wanting to lay in our own bed. We dropped our bags an decided to take a shower together. We didn't do anything because we were so tired, it was just a very long day and we wanted to just get to bed.