6. Stressed .

I woke up the next day with my phone in my hand, stressed out more than I can imagine

I woke up the next day with my phone in my hand, stressed out more than I can imagine. Its 8:00am. I look at my phone, and there's no replies. I really hope he is okay. All I can think about is Blurryface. Who is Blurryface? Is it a person, or imaginary, or a ghost or something? I have no idea, I just need to get to the bottom of this. I get up, dreading to take a shower in this motel room.

After the terrifying experience of taking a shower in shower that probably hasn't been cleaned in who knows how long, I go back to the bed and sit down. I turn on my phone, still no messages. I sigh, wondering where Tyler is at this moment. I type into the search bar on my phone, "Local Fields. 

Nothing.

I look up "Local Yellow Houses"

Nothing. But what did I expect, there's probably hundreds of yellow houses in Ohio!

I look up "Abandon Houses in Ohio"

Bing!

Finally! I found a house that Tyler seemed to describe to me. A yellow house, ontop of a hill in the middle of a field. I look around and of course, there is absolutely no address anywhere. As if the info on the house was wiped clean from the internet. I look at more pictures, all clarifying where Tyler is. The question is, where is this house? It could be anywhere. I mean, for all I know it could be out of state. I just have so many questions, they all need to be answered. I wish Tyler would answer me. I miss him and I don't even know him. Wait what am I saying, I can't miss him. I barely know him. All I know is hes missing, he can't be alone, and he needs me. Tyler needs me.  I continue to look at the pages I find, and come across a town on the other side of Ohio. Great. Just great.

I leave the motel and sit in my car. Time to start driving. 

I have been driving for what seems like a whole day. Just driving and driving until I find him. That's what this really is. It's like hide and seek, and a race against time. Just all I want is Tyler. I can't wait honestly, until I can see him. It's been a very long time. Since school actually. When he was home I never seen him leave his house, so I guess he was always in his room. 

I pull over to put gas in my car. I lean against the door, and glance up at the sky. Cloudy. Always cloudy. It just better not snow or anything. I get back in my car, and all I can think about is if Tyler is okay. He hasn't answered me, and it's been awhile since he said a word to me. I miss his texts. Still driving, my phone rings. I reach down, trying to grab my phone and keep my eyes on the road. Thankfully, I ended up just fine

Josh: Hello?

Tyler: Hello Josh!

Josh: Tyler!? Are you alright?

Tyler: Oh yes! I am just fine!

Josh: Are you sure? I got worried yesterday?

Tyler: Wow. You got worried? About me?.

Josh: Yeah, I mean after all of this. I found out from your mom that you have depression and a few other things. Of course I got worried. I'm trying to find you Tyler, of course I care.

Josh: Tyler?

Josh: Tyler talk to me. Please.

Tyler: Just, you care. And I never thought you actually would.

Josh: Can you tell me where you are?.. I'm in the town. I just.. I just can't find you. I can't find the field or the house. I need to find you.

Tyler: Twenty-One Arlington street.

Josh: W-what?.

Tyler- Twenty-One Arlington street. Hear Me, Josh.

The line went dead. Tyler had hung up. But he told me. He told me. He is there. He gave me the address. I am coming Tyler. I am coming to save you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM SO SO SORRY IF THIS IS BAD THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC AND IM LIKE CLAWING MY EYES OUT