Naked Meeting

A/N: I gotta stop doing these but as I said before, my stories are inconsitent and are short but take a while to plot.

I thank all of you for reading my partially good story and I shall leave you so you can read

____________________________________________________________

(Your P.O.V.)

I’m tired. You thought to yourself.

So many things happened today and yet I’m still walking towards nowhere.

 You’ve been walking around an hour and it wasn’t a quick walk in the park. It was exhausting. Your thoughts began to drift off, somehow stopping onto the subject of the supernatural.

You pondered about It a while and still didn’t know what your new so called ‘demonic’ powers were about and how you got them.

Maybe it was just destined? Or maybe someone helped me get them… forget it; I have way more important stuff to be frustrated about. You scolded yourself

“So, who are you?” You heard out of the blue

“Who’s there?” you asked the mysterious voice. The voice didn’t seem to respond. Maybe it did and you just didn’t hear it respond. “I have… a... hand and I’m not afraid to use it!” you yelled, holding your hand up in the air in threat.

I’ve been alone for a while yet I’m already imaging someone talking to me… I wonder if running away from Rose was the best thing I could’ve done in the moment… maybe I could’ve helped them clean up or something useful. You thought and sighed.

After about a  few more minutes, all the walking finally paid off.

A stream! Your mind yelled as you ran towards it. Once you were an arms length away, you leaned down and touched it gently with your hand “It’s nice... if only I could take a shower” You sighed in longing.

The wind blew gently as you stood up and looked around for something that could be of any use to you. Your eyes scanned the place and finally settled on a small fox walking towards the trees. “Maybe if I follow it, it will lead me to some shelter for the night”

Following the fox was slightly harder than you thought. The fox moved fast and was out of your sight for a while before you heard a noise and ran towards it. It would be like the fox stayed just at the edge of your vision, scampering over bushes, disappearing behind trees, leaving behind a trail of almost visible footprints. The fox seemed to want you to follow it.

You jogged right after its trail, jumping, scampering, falling and much more. It reminded you of an alley cat taking a shortcut towards its home. "This is tiring"

Finally, for what seemed like an eternity, the fox slowed down and entered a small caveish hut surrounded by trees. “It’s a nice place, is this where you live?” You asked as the fox looked up at you. It yelped and ran off, leaving your question unattended “Well I guess I could sleep and stay here a while” you muttered and sat down, thinking on life once more.

>>In The Morning<<

Yellow light was able to be seen through some skin like barrier in front of your eyes. You quickly knew it was sunlight through your eyelids and decided to finally wake up

You stretched, feeling your bones pop into place as you stood up and walked out to be greeted with the beautiful tweets of some songbirds. Today seemed to be interesting on so many levels. The feel of the light, the breeze of the wind, the endless chatter of many nearby critters was able to be heard throughout the forest.

“Oh yea!!!” you said out loud and ran towards the stream you had found the day before.

>>Time Skip<<

Your body relaxed in the stream which was lukewarm. “This is better than any bath I have gotten in” You exclaimed in pure bliss.

After about a handful of minutes, footsteps were able to be heard from a rather large distance. You were demon, you knew these things!

Keep quiet (Your name). You commanded yourself as a familiar voice you had once heard got closer.

“That girl better not retort to everything I say” The voice said “Young Master, if you want her as your servant, or should I say personal maid, then you have to get used to it”

“Trust me, if she tries anything, I’ll give her to Alois”

Alois? You thought to yourself and kept listening “Always so direct Bocchan” the deep voice chuckled.

It seemed as if the first voice decided to ignore this comment and change the subject instead “When are we going to find the peasant? I’m not a fan of waiting”

“She’s near”

They can’t mean me can they? Your thoughts were interrupted as the deep voice finally spoke. It seemed extremely close now that you actually paid attention.

“Ah here she is” You looked up and hid your body from your collarbone down into the water

So it is these guys… You thought and spoke “What do you guys want?”

The blue haired boy seemed to look away when he finally realized you were undressed. The boy opened his mouth but nothing came out, not even a low whisper or a breath.

“I’ll speak for him; it seems Bocchan isn’t able to talk right now”

Typical… you thought and looked up at the black butler
“The young master wants you to work for him as his personal maid”