Teamwork

Thanks to Hatsune_Miku-Chan who motivated me to update or she would die.
So, here you go!!! XD
___________________________
(Your P.O.V)

You saw Mey-Rin kick him out of the room as you stayed there, your back against the wall for safety reasons.
He… He saw my… bare back. My nude back… This is worse than that time we saw each other in the forest.  You thought to yourself and took a deep breath as Mey-Rin came back to help you with your dress.
“This dress is too short…” You mumbled and looked down, your face still slightly red.
“Well, there is another dress that’s longer if you’d like to try it on” She says as you nod.
She handed you the dress and helped you put on the corset which was a pain. A real pain.
Once that was done, she helped once again with the dress.

When you looked at yourself in the mirror, you couldn’t believe it was really you. You have worn dresses in the past but this was nothing like it. It was long and very simple but it still had that small touch of light.

(I’ll give you the link somewhere)

You looked up to see Mey-Rin nod in approval as you smiled some and walked outside.

Seeing Ciel still there, you decided to ask him why he came into the room in the first place.
“Umm, my lord why-“
“It’s a party, today we are on equal terms so please use my name” He interrupted.
Such an odd request… You thought but nodded anyways.
“Ok..? Ciel, why did you walk into the room in the first place?” You asked as he regained his posture from the incident.
“I need you to find the kidnapper while I plan out how to subdue the criminal” You nodded.

 He had told you in the past week about what the Queen wanted him to do. Apparently the criminal took blonde girls in their teens and prevented them from escaping by bruising their arms and legs. They later returned them in only undergarments which left the girls very traumatized.

“Alright, is that all?” You asked as he nodded in response.
“I’m counting on you”

>>Le time skip and Lizzy’s P.O.V<<

I walked into Ciel’s Mansion and smiled happily at all the guests having fun. The decorations weren’t that bad, they just needed to be more pink and everything would’ve been fine.

Looking around, I saw a new servant that I hadn’t met yet.
Is she new? I asked myself and went over to talk to her. I couldn’t make my way over there which resulted in me giving up and trying to find Ciel instead.

“Ciel-kun~!!!!” I yelled in the midst of the crowd again and again until someone tapped my shoulder.
“Would you like to dance with me?”
 A tall guy with glasses stood in front of me with his hand out for me to take.
“Sure, then I have to find Ciel” I said and took his hand, ready to dance my way across the crowd.

We danced a bit as I noticed my surroundings becoming less and less crowded.
Good, this is what I wanted. I thought and looked up at the guy.
 He spun me around once and placed his hand on my mouth to keep me shut. I didn’t know what to do until my mind screamed at me.
Cant... Breathe…

I resisted with all my might but he was too strong for me. In the end, I ended up biting his hand and screaming, in the hopes that someone could hear me. The hand that had me earlier came back to hit me in the back of the head.
Everything became darker as I was knocked out.

(Your P.O.V)

You heard the scream close by and decided to investigate it, only to see that Ciel had the same idea.
“Oh, good thing you’re here.” He cleared his throat and started talking again, making it even more important.
“Sebastian, Rose. I order you to go find out what caused the scream and fix it. I’m pretty sure the guests heard it as well so I shall stay and calm down the crowd.”
 You and Sebastian nodded in sync and ran towards the spot where you both thought the scream had come from.
“I believe the party indeed brought the kidnapper into our hands” Sebastian said and looked up to see Finny running towards you.
“Rose!! I wanted to” He stopped to breathe a bit and continues.
“I wanted… to know if we could share a dance”

You looked at him and shook your head.
“I’m sorry, Ciel ordered me to do something with Sebastian” You muttered in shame and saw his smile drop a bit.
“No it’s fine, it’s obviously important if Sebastian’s with you” He said and grinned widely, making you smile back as he ran back towards the party.

You turned around and saw Sebastian walking towards a door.
“I believe they are in here” He says.
“Well, what are we waiting for?!”
You backed away a bit and kicked your foot up to hit the door.
“Nyeh!”  (If you don’t get the reference then go to YouTube and look up Nyeh Meme)

The door opened and banged against the wall that was behind it. 
You looked inside, only to see a blonde girl with curly pigtails, tied up. She was knocked out, or what it seemed to be knocked out.

“Someone else is in here” said Sebastian. He resulted to be right because there was someone who responded.
“Ah, I see you’re still as good as ever” The voice said.
Someone walked out of the shadows and bowed as they took off their mask, revealing blonde hair and blue eyes. It seemed to be a boy you saw before… but you couldn’t exactly remember. He was wearing booty shorts and what seemed to be a purple cape.
Taking a good look at him, you gasped.
“You’re that kid from before!” You exclaimed as he smirked and bowed once again.
“My name is Alois Trancy and I came here to take back what’s mine.”