The Truth

(Your P.O.V.)

The blonde boy had just finished his little “introductions” and was looking at you as if you knew what he was talking about.
“Why are you looking at me like a pedophile?” You ask bluntly as his face goes into a state of shock.
The silence that followed was awkward. You swore you could hear a cricket chirp in the background.
“Chirp…. Chirp… Chirp… Chi-“
“SHUSH!!!” You heard Alois yell then compose himself.
“As I was saying” He cleared his throat and looked at you again.
“You must come with me and you can’t say no”
You sighed at the order as Ciel walked into the room; just in time actually.
“Young Master, it seems the Earl Trancy was behind the crimes and has come to take Rose away”
Sebastian’s tone was monotone as always as he said that; so much for actually caring if you were kidnapped.

Alois took a step to the side as another tall butler made his way into the light.
“Not another one!!! I already have enough with this cat lover” You said, pointing to Sebastian as he gave a heavy sigh and turned his attention to the butler.
“Claude, May I ask why you are here?” He says as the butler known as Claude fixes his already fixed glasses.
“We have come to take (Your name) away”

They… they said my real name. You thought and looked everywhere for a way of escaping.
Ciel looked at Alois and opened his mouth to speak.
“Who is this… (Your name)?” He asked as Alois pointed his finger at you.
“Her real name is (Your name and last name)

(Ciel’s P.O.V.)

I turned towards the girl that I had known for the last few months and wondered if there had been something else she didn’t tell me.
“How do you know that?” I heard (Your name) say.
“Remember when you woke up in the cemetery covered in blood?” Alois said as I saw her nod. 
“Well, I ordered Claude to knock you out since I was astounded by your nature and beautifulness that I had to keep you as my own.” He cleared his throat and went on.
“In the time that you were knocked out, Claude had said that you have turned into a demon the moment you looked at me. I know… I don’t understand it either.”

I was shocked at what I was hearing and turned to look at (Your name). She seemed to be hearing this for the first time as well. It wasn’t easy getting told that you were now a demon because you looked into some 14 year olds eyes…
“Oh I am not done. I still have loads to tell you!” Alois exclaimed, clapping his hands in an ole' way.
“When Claude told me that, the red head known as Grell Sutcliff-“I could hear Sebastian huff in annoyance.
“Came to the spot and looked at her. He explained that her old butler was a demon who made a contract with her parents and he insisted that if she were to ever meet a person contracted with a demon, she would become one as well. After all her parents agreed on the very spot; seems like her parents didn’t like her much.” Alois laughed some and continued on with (Your name)’s back-story.
“I was very happy due to the fact that when she woke up, I could form a contract with her and keep her as mine forever! After that happened, someone by the name of… oh! Something like William... Speers... Spears… well you know; he came to take Grell away. Grell didn’t want to go because he wanted information on Sebastian but William took out his claw thing and wacked him on the head. His head started bleeding and it got all over (Your name)’s pretty dress. Claude and I had to leave because we knew you were going to wake up soon so I decided to follow her and make her life miserable from that day on until I came to take you away with happiness and make you mine but you had to bump into Ciel… oh how I hate that Phantomhive..” He finishes as I sigh and speak up.
“I’m still here you know…”
Everyone turned to look at me.
“I forgot you were there” They all said at once.