Distractions

(Your P.O.V.)

You looked up at the mansion again and said what was on your mind, completely forgetting that you were on your way to meet the servants. “This is too big to belong to a 13 year old!!!”

“I’m 14” He mutters somewhat depressingly. “Anyways, have you never heard of the Phantomhive Estate?” 
“Uhhh… not that I’ve heard of” You answered as he chuckled. “Have you never seen something like this? Maybe another mansion or a famous estate”

My old home… 

“I have actually, I used to live in the (Last Name) Estate” You said without thinking. Your hand quickly went up to your mouth to cover your words, but stopped after you realized you let out a huge part of the secret you had tried to protect until today. 
“The (Last Name) Estate? Isn’t that the home of the famous family who is in charge of delivering and making teas?” His face showed curiosity as he learned knew information of his new employee.

“Ha... ha uhh yea, I used to... uh w-work for them” 
I’m a terrible liar, I’m pretty sure he could see through my stupid stuttering.

“Seems that there is much I don’t know about you, Rose” He said with doubtful eyes 
or eye… 
Whatever! But it seemed like he doubted you. “Ya know... I can’t really tell if you doubt what I said through your pirate attire”

There, that must’ve gotten him off track. You grinned

“Pirate attire?! I’ll have you know that there is a good reason that I wear this!” He retorted. 
“Which is?”
“Its personal”
“Seems like it has to do with something very important... maybe a person or something that no normal human being should know…” You inquired. 
“Don’t try going into my personal business. That is mine and mine alone” You sighed and looked at him straight on “Now that I’m your servant, you’re secrets can’t be hidden for long”

(Ciel’s P.O.V.) 
>>Starting at Pirate attire<<

“Pirate attire?! I’ll have you know that there is a good reason that I wear this!” I retorted to the girl who seemed to like mocking me. There actually is a good reason that I wear this and that isn’t to be seen by normal human beings. They would freak out and refuse to become my chess pieces.

“Which is?” Her voice took me out of my thoughts and left me to respond rather quickly. 
“Its personal”
“Seems like it has to do with something very important… maybe a person or something that no normal human being should know…”

She’s surprisingly good at playing detective…

“Don’t try going into my personal business. That is mine and mine alone”
She sighed and looked at me without fear and with confidence “Now that I’m your servant, you’re secrets can’t be hidden for long” She smirked and turned towards the garden that seemed to catch her attention very much.

This girl might either be my trump card or my ruin.

I sighed while Sebastian interrupted my thoughts “Young Master, im sorry to interrupt but I do believe I was taking Miss Rose to meet the others” 
How could I forget what was said a while ago? I cursed at myself. 
I never forget anything… why did I forget that just now? Seems like that girl will definitely be something bigger than just my pawn.

“Ahh yes, go take her to meet the others and when you’re done, please bring some tea to my office”
 I walked off towards the mansion and climbed up the steps, not stopping to see the exact copy of the painting of my parents. Every time I thought about it, it took me back to the first episode of the guy who treated me like a child
 “If they treat me like a child, I’ll act like one” I muttered to myself.

(Sebastian’s P.O.V.) 
>>Now I know this is new but I wanted to see if many P.O.V.’s would be a great way to write, tell me if I should do it more often<<

The new mistress was walking behind me, muttering many things like “When I have a reason to, I’ll kill that snobby rich brat” or “is there any way to get him to be nicer?” She was jumping around to killing him then right back along the lines of becoming his new so called friend.

Honestly, humans are such difficult creatures. I thought as I stopped in front of a door that led to the servants dining room.

I felt something bump into me as I turned around and caught a glimpse of a dress flipping in the air. 
Seems like she has good reflexes

“Miss Rose, are you ok?” I asked with a caring tone that I got so used to. 
She landed on her feet and looked up at me “Yea… I just kind of... flipped myself and found it quite easy to land” 
I faked a chuckle and looked at her, offering her a hand “Please be more careful, I wouldn’t want you to hurt yourself”

She gave me a scoff and refused to take my hand as guidance to walk inside the servants room “Honestly, I think you should watch out for yourself, I could kill you with that… uhh silverware you carry around “

She’s very interesting…

Giving another chuckle, I opened the room. As she took a step inside, I leaned down and whispered in her ear “I’ll take your word for it”