First Impressions

(Your POV)

The head butlers voice made you shiver. Growling, you tried to turn around and tell him off, forgetting that the door had been opened and that you were already inside.

“Who’s this?” a female voice said.
“Mey-Rin” He addressed her and continued “This is Rose; the young master’s new personal maid” Sebastian responded.
 You saw her head nod in understanding as she fixed her broken glasses. At about the same time, a man about the age of 28 lit a cigarette and brought it up to his mouth. “She’s pretty” He commented as a hyper boy bounced up from his seat “I agree!! She’s very pretty!!”
They all kept their eyes on you which made you uncomfortable. You hated attracting attention which is why you were barely ever social.

Sebastian looked behind all three of them and pointed “Why is there a mess?!”
“I thought I could find a better way to cook faster with this flame thrower…” The guy who looked like a chef responded.
Sebastian gave a heavy sigh and put his hand on his forehead, looking elegant as always “Please refrain from doing something like this again… Anyways, clean this up!” He turned towards the others and pointed at them “Finnian, please show Miss Rose the garden and Mey-Rin, please go with Finnian and explain to her the basics of being a servant”
They nodded and saluted, all except the chef. This made you feel somewhat angry towards Sebastian and curious as to whom the man was.

“Umm… chef with the goggles around his neck, what may be your name?” you asked, trying to be social for once.
“Names Baldroy, but you can call me Baldo or Bard” He finished. You nodded and bowed, soon following after the two servants.

(Mey-Rin’s POV)

Following after the new miss, I did my best to avoid any tripping or breaking valuable things. I wanted to make a very good impression because I really didn’t want to mess with her. She seemed like the type that would save the person in danger, then scold them and tell them to never do it again because the situation might be worse.
Now that I have time to think about it, she seemed so much like Sebastian, yet it seemed like Ciel chose her personally.

“Rose-sama” I said as she turned her head and looked at me from the corner of her eye “Please don’t add sama to my name” was all she said as I nodded furiously.

She’s scary…
Those were the only two words that went through my mind.

The first impression.

“Why can’t we add sama at the end of your name?” I heard Finny ask from ahead, bringing me out of my thoughts
“Because, I hate people referring to me as a royal”
She mumbled something else to herself but it was really hard to hear.
 “Huh?” We both asked her as she only shook her head “It’s nothing”  

(Finny’s POV and Le Time Skip)

Man was she pretty.

The new Miss seemed very reliable and scary like Sebastian, maybe even more due to the fact that we just met her.

I stopped walking, showing her the garden as she only nodded. When she thought we weren’t looking, she would quickly glance at the flowers and admire them from afar.

“Miss rose…” I started as she turned to look at me and regain her posture “Please... call me Rose… just Rose”

What an odd request…

“Uhh sure, I mean whatever makes you comfortable… right?” I heard Mey-Rin ask. I nodded in agreement and let Mey-Rin take care of servant tips and the stuff that was important to do.

“To make Ciel happy, you must learn more tips from Sebastian, he’s the one who gets along with him the most” She nodded and I saw something in her face… was it sadness?

“Do you love him?”

“Yea do you l-“I stopped myself and looked at Rose in shock “Wait what?!”  
“Do you love him?” She asked again.
 Mey-Rin, being the girl she was, blushed at her question and opened her mouth to speak “Y-yea…”  Rose looked at her and closed her eyes “Too much like her...” She whispered.

Like who?

I looked at Rose and ushered them inside “Hey… let’s talk about this later, right now its dinner time”  

(Bard’s POV)

“I’ll show Sebastian one day that I can cook! Cooking is art and art is explosions!”

I was talking to myself again while trying to finish and start on dinner. “Cleaning this… wiping that...” I muttered and looked at the kitchen.
As good as new.
I smiled at my work and began to start dinner. “What should be today’s menu...” I thought a moment and smiled “Maybe some Beef!” I yelled as the door opened behind me

“Beef is not something we should serve to the young master” The deep voice said.

Sebastian.. I thought and sighed

“Sebastian, the kitchen is the chefs sanctuary and his alone… the butler himself isn’t allowed to stick his nose in it.” He only chuckled and took off his tailcoat. “I cannot simply let the food and the kitchen blow up. If I couldn’t do this much for my master then what kind of butler would I be?”
He turned and began to work his magic, leaving me unemployed for the time being.

>>Le time skip<<

“Today’s dinner shall be Beef Donburi with Champagne and Ceylon tea as the drinks. The dessert consists of Apricot and Green Tea Mille Fuille”

Again with the food introduction. I sighed and watched Ciel eat for a while before I was dismissed by Sebastian.
Walking towards the servant’s room, I saw Rose walk upstairs and apparently to what seemed to be her bedroom. Seems like Sebastian managed to show Rose her new room.

As I saw her (Hair Color) hair disappear behind the door, I started to think.

“Loyal and proud… She might as well be Ciel’s new lover”