New Case

A/N: Thank you guys for reading my stories and i would like to thank everyone who gave me some ideas for this chapter or supported me.

angeldark123
ClementineFlorence
ILOVEYOUANIME101
nightraver9000

Thank you! c:

(Your P.O.V.)

It’s been 4 months since you joined the Phantomhive Estate as a personal maid for the snobbish brat named Ciel Phantomhive.

“Why have I stayed so long with him” you sighed as you caught a glimpse of red hair falling.

Again..?  You sighed.
Running towards her, you saw black, raven hair intervene between you for a split second and catch the falling plates, leaving you to catch the clumsy girl.

“Sebastian, I needed no help” You stated, falling perfectly on your feet. You later on looked down at Mey-Rin who was in your arms “Are you ok?” you asked her as she nodded, her face showing a bit of red
“Are you sure? Your face is… an odd shade of pink… or is it red?” you asked yourself.
“No no no!! D-don’t worry Miss… I mean Rose! It’s just… I’m just feeling kinda sick”
Sebastian looked at her and smirked some “Why don’t you take a rest and let Miss Rose do the rest?” The red haired girl looked up at you.
“Is it fine with you…? Rose?” She asked pleadingly
“Sebastian…” you growled under your breath and sighed; giving in “Yea sure, it’s fine with me”
Mey-Rin beamed with excitement at her day off and got down. “Thank you so much Miss... I mean Rose!”
Sebastian chuckled and took her to her room, not without giving you a sly smirk

“Go to hell…” you muttered and organized the plates back in place

(Ciel’s P.O.V. and le time skip)

I looked down at the papers in my hand and read them over
“Blueprints for a new toy rabbit…. Let’s make some changes here… and its good” I placed the finished paper in the complete pile and pulled out an envelope
“A letter from Lizzy” Reading over the letter slowly, I began to wonder why she would come. I thought about it a bit and remembered something that I usually liked to keep quiet about
“Of course… Next week is my birthday” I sighed and placed it with other papers that I would have to think through later.

Grabbing the last envelope, I read the imprint on the outside “A letter to the Phantomhive Estate…? Who addresses it so elegantly?”I asked
 Opening it, I took out the letter from its waxed seal. The seal was a dark red with unique designs in the middle, only something the Queen would use. “Why would the Queen ask for my help?” I wondered out loud and read the letter through.

To Ciel Phantomhive

There have been women disappearing between the ages of 12 and 18.
They are later returned with bruises over their body and dressed in only undergarments.
I would like you to investigate this and subdue the criminals
I worry about the stability of regular society and fear that this case might cause a problem to the people.
Please my boy, do your best.

Finally reading the letter, I knew it was none other than the Queen. She’s the only one that calls me her “Cute little boy”

Grabbing the papers, I began looking through the pictures of the kidnapped girls and realized they were all bruised at their legs. Some were bruised on their arms.
“Seems like the criminal kept them from escaping that way…” I murmured as I heard a knock come from the outside “Young Master, your afternoon tea is ready”
“Come in Sebastian” I said while still trying to deduce some other similarities.

One girl is blonde… around the age of 13. Another is blonde around the age of 15… wait, these are all blondes!

“Sebastian” I called as he looked at me in faked curiosity “Yes?”
“Please investigate this further.” I handed him the papers and picked up my tea to take a sip
“Yes, My Lord” He bowed and turned to leave.

“Oh, and Sebastian” He stopped in his tracks and turned around “Please bring Rose here, I have a special task for her”
 He smirked and nodded “As you wish”

(Mey-Rin’s P.O.V.)

I walked out of my room and saw Sebastian talking to Rose “Now what are they talking about” I asked myself and saw Rose nod and walk towards Ciel’s study.
My feet began to move on their own as I followed Rose. She knocked on Ciel’s door, receiving a “Come in!”
Rose walked into the study and made sure to shut to the door. “What are they doing in there?” I asked myself once again and decided to bring Bard and Finny. They would be curious as well.

(Le time skip)

Bard and Finny were glued to the door… well I wasn’t the one to talk since I’m doing the same exact thing.

“What do you hear?” Bard asked Finny as he responded “I hear something along the lines of ‘I need you Rose’ and ‘as you wish’… Sounds pretty personal don’t ya think?” I giggled some.
“I think Ciel finally got the guts to ask her out” Bard replied.
“You think?” I asked as the door suddenly opened up and we all fell in “Ask who out?” Rose said looking down on us
“H-hey…” we all said and stood up rapidly “We were just… Uhhh just looking to see if everything was alright!” I said nervously.

She looked straight at us in her usual emotionless face; But this time they were filled with some anger. Her eyes were the scariest part of her when she was angry.

“I see… I did hear something about Ciel asking me out..? Am I right?”
Finny was the one to talk and say the thought that was on all of our minds “We think that you two should get together!” He exclaimed.
I smiled and nodded in sync with Bard

“Get... Together?” I heard Ciel murmur.
“Yea! Just cancel the plans about the engagement with Elizabeth!” I suggested as Rose looked at Ciel in slight shock “You have a Fiancé?!”

(Your P.O.V.)

This was news to you. A fiancé at that age… plus he never told you anything about it
“Why wasn’t I informed about this?” You asked slightly angry.
“Because I don’t like to talk much about Lizzy and I don’t love her in that sense, I see her as only a friend”
“Yea... only a friend huh?” You mumbled and crossed your arms.

“Why are you getting so angry Rose?” You heard Ciel say
“Because-“ Your sentence got cut off due to you finally thinking.

Why am I getting angry? You asked yourself.

“Well?” You heard him ask. His patience was very short and this you already knew. You had to answer quickly or else.  “I’m your personal maid aren’t I? I thought this kind of information was important but apparently it isn’t…”
You walked out the room and thought about the task he had given you, trying to forget the small commotion you had brought upon yourself.

“Organize a party by next week huh? Sounds pretty easy”