Old Faces, New Info.

(Ciel’s P.O.V)

(Your name)…” I muttered under my breath as the pain in my body was hard to ignore now.
My bones felt as if they were broken while my breathing hurt my dry throat. The blood was seeping in to my eye slowly, blurring my vision bit by bit.

(Your name)…” I repeated over and over again as I finally reached the alley.

I looked inside, seeing nobody as I scanned the place.
Not a sign…

I sighed and turned around, only to come face to face with the person that I wanted to see.
(Your name).

“What are you doing here?” She questioned, trying to sound slightly annoyed at my presence. I must admit, she changed.
Her hair was now curled up and brought back into a ponytail, leaving her bangs hanging beside her face. Her eyes were now slightly sharper; the way an assassin would look at you before killing you. They still held that edge to them which made her eyes beautiful.
Last but not least was her body. I remember the time she was in the stream when I interrupted her bath. Her body was still not developed but now, she had curves and… well you know, stuff that made a girl attractive.

“Stare a little harder, I might combust”
“Oh… I-“
“Yea, you thought you were being discreet?” She asked, knowing the answer already.
“But… weren’t you also staring at me?” I asked, hoping that I got myself out of the situation.
“No you dipshit, I only glanced at you”
“What’s up with you? You’ve never cussed before...” I said, slightly disappointed.
“Time changes people ya know?” She responded. “What about you?”

I looked at her for a bit before responding.
“Oh well, ya know… looking for you and reading up your history and hoping to get you back still pure” I joked.

Why did I attempt to make a joke? This isn’t like me... I thought and heard (Your name) respond.
“Well you’re late, woo!” She said and fist bumped the air.
“Yea, I guess I am”

She looked around for a bit and looked at me afterwards.
“I got to go… Claude told me that I had to meet him up somewhere…” She looked down at her feet and refused to make eye contact with me.
“Why are you meeting up with Claude? I thought you now worked for Alois after… ya know… you left”

She looked up and tried to walk past me, ignoring the statement.
She was pretty strong, well of course, she’s a demon; how could I forget.
I grabbed her arm in attempt to make her stay.
“Come back with me, you have to! Alois isn’t who you think he is” I said as she looked at me, pulling away from my grasp rather harshly.

I tried again and grabbed her hand.
“Why are you going back to Alois? He is the person whom I need revenge on and he needs revenge on me!” I yelled as she looked at me once again.
“Alois is dead! I must go back and follow Claude’s plans so that I can finally be free after his plan succeeds!”

I was shocked…
My enemy was dead and I wasn’t the one to get rid of him. I decided to be calm and ask her something I wanted to know.
“Alois is dead right? But how?!?”

She leaned against the wall of the alley and began to speak.

 “Grell crashed into the carriage that Alois was in and he announced that he was here for his soul. Alois started crawling away as Hannah fended off Grell. I helped her, but she yelled at me to go and protect Alois, so of course, I followed her orders.” She took a deep breath and continued.
“When I followed after Alois’s blood tracks, I saw Alois sit against a tree, ready to die as a hungry wolf was about to eat him whole. In turn, Claude killed the wolf and looked down at him, telling him that he had yet to make you his.” At this, I raised my eyebrow but allowed her to continue.
“Alois looked up at Claude and pretty much told him that he had given his love to the butler. Claude leaned down and looked at him lovingly before crushing his head, stating that he had lost his appetite for a soul who would give his love to a mere butler. Claude then took Alois’s ring and stood up, saying that there was still a use for Alois’s soul.”

Use for Alois’s soul…? I thought.
“When did this happen?” I asked.
“Just last week…”
“That isn’t too long ago…” I murmured as I noticed (Your name) try to leave without me noticing.
“I’ll let you go” I started as she turned around. “On one condition”

She looked into my eyes and nodded, ready to fulfill whatever promise I was about to give her.
“Meet me in the forest, just outside the outskirts of town, bring no one. I would really like to talk to you in private and maybe try to change your mind about you coming with me”

She looked down, obviously deciding if it was a good idea.
“Fine, I’ll go but you better not be late. Is tomorrow at tea time good?” She asked as I nodded, planning in my head how I was going to open up that time.”
“See you then” She said and left, leaving me in the alley.

Where is Sebastian?  I asked myself, finally realizing that Sebastian wasn't here to listen to what (Your name) had to say.

"That cursed demon left me!" 

(Your P.O.V)

Finally being able to leave the situation, you thought on the promise you had just made him.

 “Sorry Ciel, but you won’t make it to our meet up… Claude has something planned for you”
______________________________________
Yea!!! Update!!!
Lol but if you think this is slightly confusing then here’s this.
Do you remember Season 2, Episode 8?
No?
Go watch it again and start at around 15:15… do it… Start at exactly that time and just watch till the end.
It will make sense!!