The old new House

When the pick-up truck arrived at the door of the house or the sun was just rising, the bright light and a black-haired girl with blue stripes jumped fast from inside the car and ran to a front door. A tall, blue-haired woman also emerged from the car holding a small boy in her arms.

"Coral, please come and help me." Coraline's voice was now a voice of a married adult woman who had two children.

Coral came back, dragging his feet to where his mother was standing.

"Hold Toby, you take it out of the car." Coraline moved the little boy from her arms into her daughter's arms. Coral was only 12 years old, but she was smart as an adult, and one of the things she knew how to do well was take care of her brother Toby, who was only 6 years old.

"What time for Dad's coming?" - the girl asked, already stopped for all the mess that was around the house.

"Do not worry honey, he'll be here soon. Lets go in."

Coraline and her children entered their new home, or rather, in their new home, that big pink house, it is a story in which they spent their childhood, where they lived one of the craziest adventures they ever had, it was back, and Now he had children. Children, just like her when she lived in that house.