The Cat, the Mouse and the Hunter

Coral was frightened and confused, the two women who were there were identical, had no button eyes, and the expressions on their faces were of relief and concern; They were two perfect Coraline, they did not look like the Other Mother, but Coral knew that one of them was, or even both.

Coral held the crystal firmly, trying to hide it as much as she could, if one of those was the Other Mother, she could not leave the crystal within her reach.

- Coral, my love, come! - the one on the right side spoke, holding out his hand, his face brought relief and anguish.

- Get away from Coral! The one on the left side screamed, it was calmer, but the look was desperate.

Coral then observed the two, while the one on the right side was all clean and neat, the one on the left was with messy hair and dirty clothes, it looked like it had just come out of a fight.

"Your father is with Toby now, little doll, I'll take you there." - Coraline on the right side spoke, and took a step toward Coral, but Coral a step towards Coraline on the left.

"You're not my mother." Coral spoke to her and turned to her real mother and began to run into her embrace, but the Other Mother who manipulated everything and everyone in that place just snapped her fingers and made Coraline True disappear.

"You know, Coral, your" other "mother was a lot more fun when she was your age.

- What did you do with her?! Coral shouted and turned to the Other Mother. "Bring my mother back!"

"But I'm your mother, my dear. "The other mother did not look so much like Coraline now, she was taller, she was thinner, and her button eyes grew larger and more frightening.

The labyrinth corridor was wider and lighter, the flowers and leaves throbbed like hearts in adoration of Another Mother, she was the Queen of that place and Coral knew that if she were weak, she would never be able to escape, and all would die there.

"You're not my mother!" You are no one's mother! YOU ARE A PAST MOTHER PROJECT!

The Other Mother for a moment took the smile from her face, for a second it seemed she would kill Coral right there, but it was only a quick shadow of her anger at that moment and then the grin returned to her face. With each passing moment it became more frightening, Coral felt fear creeping into his gut, he felt how bad that place was, the strong, striking colors gave the place an even more frightening and somber air.

"I loved Coraline, and now I love you and Toby ..." The Other Mother approached softly, a mist around her hovering around her.

"You have a strange way of showing it." Coral whispered.

- I just want to make a better world ...

Coral clutched the crystal even more in her hand, the other mother sounded true, but Coral knew her truth was that, she would do anything badly believing it was for her own good, but only her good.

"You did not even love your own children. - Coral spoke suddenly, remembering the story told to him, remembering how Rudy was, he could be dead somewhere there and to think that it made Coral feel fear and anger. She also noticed a shadow of anger pass through the Other Mother's gaze, she felt shaken by the mention of the children, but like the other time, the scary smile returned to her face.

"Rudy ..." Another Mother spoke his name with such contempt that it was clear she had no affection for him. "... Well, Rudy was nothing more than a little prank." Coralyn has always been stronger. The other mother burst out laughing at Coral's expression, which passed from anger to disgust. "I think you fell in love with the wrong son, Bonequinha."