The same neighbors as always Part. 2

Coral stood in front of the big house, deciding which door would hit first. She really wanted to know how the tall, thin boy knew her last name, but suddenly she remembered that her mother, Coraline, was quite famous there, so she decided to go downstairs where probably the two old ladies who would help her mother lived. Coral could not remember their names, but she was determined to make that visit.

Coral knocked on the door twice and quickly remembered that his mother had spoken about some Scottish terrier, or was it several? The door opened and a red-haired girl appeared smiling in the doorway.

- Hi. Jones! Her eyes were smiling with his lips, the girl was thin and the height of Coral.

- Hi. How do you know ...

- Who are you? - the other voice appeared suddenly behind Coral who can not help but jump out of fright. The other girl was thin and tall, almost as tall as Balt Bobinsky, her hair was blond and long. Coral was between the two girls.

- Yes, this. How do you know who I am? Coral asked looking at one and then the other.

"No, I was asking who you are. The girl said with a laugh.

"Forcible, she's Coraline's daughter, do not you see?" Look at this little face in search of adventure. - The girl who was at the door for a second seems to be over 100 years old, Coral shook with that thought.

"Spink, you look like an old woman when you talk like that. Then the girl outside looked at Coral's face. - Oh, yes, yes. Same as mother. Come on, in, in.

The three girls entered the house. Coral stopped abruptly, her heart almost coming out of her mouth, she was afraid for two minutes. In front of her were the statues of two very old women, one short and fat and the other tall with large breasts. It looked like two living people staring at him. Two plump old women.

"Do not be alarmed, they will not do you any harm. "The lowest girl, Spink," he said as he led Coral into the living room, drawing closer to the two statues.

"Because they're nothing but wax statues." Forcible said, staring for two minutes at the two bizarre statues that looked like dolls staring at each other.

- Bizarre. Coral whispered.

Coral sat on the flowered couch and looked around, it did not look like anything his mother had described to him, there were no terriers barking through the house or even on the walls with angel wings.

"So you're enjoying your new home." Spink asked, pouring a glass of very yellow juice to Coral.

"It's very old ..." Coral said as he looked around and suddenly noticed something strange, something that was wrong and that was for her to realize the moment you entered that house, but Coral was just a child, did not understand These things so quickly. - Where are your parents?

The two girls exchanged confused looks before answering the question.

"We do not live here alone if that's what you're thinking." Forcible said.

- Not even. Her mother is traveling on business, and so is my mother. Spink paused to take a sip of the juice.

- Yes, she's very friendly. Our grandmothers were friends, so our mothers are friends, just as we're both friends. Forcible spoke so slowly that Coral nearly yawned. She was finding that visit more and more monotonous, and they were not talking about anything she wanted to know.

"Your grandmothers were the Misses. Spink and Forcible? The two former actresses who, in a way, helped my mother defeat the ....

- Yes, yes, dear. By the way, my name is Amanda Spink, and she's Amanda Forcible. And you're Coraline's daughter.