Parallel to the readers

My name is Coral. Yes, my name is Coral. And I think I'm dreaming. I'm not in my bed, I'm floating, floating. I see a lot of colors here, I do not know what's happening. I need to get back, I need to wake up. I need to save my brother and destroy the Other Mother.

I see a light, far away. It has a light. It looks like a beacon. The ocean around is turbulent. Something draws me to the light, I can not control myself, I do not know what's happening. I need to get out of here, the energy is dark, something is wrong here. You're sucking me.

My name is Coral Jones, I am Coraline Jones' daughter. I'm somewhere. I'm inside the lighthouse. And I'm not alone.

In the middle of the room there is a table and someone is sitting with his back to me. Red shirt. Strap top. But it's so cold there.

She's a woman, she has big curly hair. She's got her head down. I can not see your face. Words come out from within her, literally speaking, words flowed from within her. Of all the parts. And they flooded that room at the top of the lighthouse.

- Hello! I said. She did not lift her head, so I floated to face her. She was writing. Writing, writing. I still can not see her face. - Hi!

The woman lifted her head, eyes widening. She had big black buttons instead of her eyes. Her face seemed to be suffering, she lowered her head again and realized what she was doing. I was writing. And that was where all the words flowed and danced inside that room.

- Who are you? I asked, and at that moment one word flew toward me, and then another, and then another. "Who are you?" It formed like black smoke and then disappeared.

- Who I am? My name is Coral Jones.

More words in my direction. "Daughter of Coraline Jones".

- Yes, how do you know? Do you know my mother? And those buttons? Was it ... the Other Mother?

Words. Words. Words. Many coming towards me.

"I created you" "I recreated everyone" "The Other Mother, she did not ..."

The words are gone. The Woman put her hands up to her head and shook those huge curly hairs and a lot of rat-like words began to come out. They fell to the hills on the ground and ran to all parts. The woman looked in agony and then wrote again.

"I write her story, but the Other Mother does not want to let me go on. She's blocking me in the form of College, boyfriend and other useless things"

"How do you write my story?" I did not understand anything else. This was too crazy. And it was not real.

More words came. Like black, smoky waves. They surrounded me, and then I began to understand. It was a type of message. For all.

"I am the writer I wanted to apologize for all the delay I did not abandon you All the children, all of you who love what I write I did not abandon you I go to the end And no matter how long I delay, Sometimes I can escape the clutches of the Other Mother. But I'm going to continue, I'll always continue, For you Coral, for Toby, for all the children. "

"That can not be true. I said to myself as the crazy woman wrote without stopping. There were lots of ideas coming out of his head. Many stories. Many things.

"I have not forsaken you Readers, seek after me Seek, if ye will"

- What is your name?

"You will not remember that you were here.No one will remember.And for you children, my name is ..."

Large black letters appeared flooding the room. Sucking me, drowning me, and then everything disappeared. But I saw the name that formed. It was the writer, the one who writes to me, the one I will soon forget. And her name is Elane Pimentel.