Epilogue

A new story

Two women walked swiftly in a dimly lit corridor, one called Marilia, and she was going forward, her face radiant with happiness. The other one was called Mika.

"I'm very happy for her. Marilia spoke cheerfully.

- Yeah, I'm happy too.

- You do not understand, it's 4 years. Four years!! Marilia was celebrating.

"Do you think my niece is really well?"

"That's what I heard Dr. Elza talking about." "It's time for the little girl to come home." That was what she said!

The woman whose name was Mika looked suspiciously everywhere, she was very annoyed.

"But you think ...?"

Marilia looked serious, looked around as a security measure, and approached the other woman.

"She's not talking anymore." Marilia looked at Mika and whispered. "I convinced her to forget about the other world. It was the only way she could get out of here. And it's the only way we can win.

"But did she really forget?" Mika asked.

- Yes! She is convinced that it is Coral Roses, and she is an almost normal girl of 16 years. And you've had some hard times, but now you're coming home.

"So what do I do now?"

"Go to Dr. Elza, and tell her she wants her niece home again."

The two women looked at each other and smiled in satisfaction.

To be continued...