Dreams can kill

The new family now settled in the house. Coraline looked around, it was all the way it was the last time she had been there. She had left the house when she became pregnant with Coral many years ago. Coraline would not let her children be born there, much less grow up, but now, things were different, her husband had lost his job and that house was the only thing left for them.

Coraline's cell phone rang, it was her husband.

Coral took the time to observe everything. He placed his brother, who still slept soundly, on the mattress on the floor and began to take small steps in the room. She still did not know it there, had never seen a photo or anything else about the house, but she knew something, she knew about the door. And one thing that Coral will inherit from his mother, was the dangerous curiosity.

- Motheeeeeeer! - Coral was standing beside his mother, arms folded back. - Where's the door? - Coral asked simply, as if it were a common question to ask. Coraline did not even look at her daughter, she might not have heard it, she was still on her cell phone, or maybe she just wanted to ignore it.

"Do you want me to pick you up?" Coraline's voice now belonged to a determined, grown woman.

- Mother?! - Coral insisted on wanting to interrupt her.

- Honey, just wait a minute. - Coraline spoke quickly.

Coral rolled his eyes and walked away from his mother. She would find the door on her own. The sun began to enter the house through the windows that were open. Coral was coming into the hallway that led into the living room, but was pulled back by a hand that gripped his shoulder.

"Where do you think you're going?" Coraline was very tall beside her daughter. "You'd better go to sleep, your father comes in the night."

- But mother !!!! It's already day! - Coral turned and walked to the front room, where Toby still slept soundly beneath the mattress.

"Nothing like that, honey, you did not sleep last night, so ..." - Coraline put her hands on Coral's shoulders and led her to another mattress that was thrown near Toby's, which Coral had no idea where it had come from - "Time to rest." 

Coral lay down on the mattress and watched his mother close all the curtains, the ones that were open and any gaps that might come in light. It was so dark that it seemed like night. Coral's eyes began to close and open every second, but she wanted to resist, wanted to wait for Coraline to lie down and then, she would start her exploration, but she was not that strong, not when it came to sleeping .

Coral fell asleep quickly and soon, dreams began to invade his head.

First, she dreamed that she was in a beautiful garden with the most beautiful flowers she had ever seen in her life. All around, there was nothing but colors, flowers, and the beautiful blue sky. Coral knew she was dreaming, she was too smart to think it was all reality, but she wondered where that could be. A strong wind blew her hair and made her turn away, and then was amazed at the whole scene behind her had changed. Now a large house was there, in the middle of the beautiful flower garden. The house looked like her old house, where she lived, where she was born, but suddenly a tarp began to fall, as if the house had been costumed, and then her new house took the place of the old one. Your mother's house, Coraline.

Coral took two steps toward the house and again a mysterious, frigid, soft wind touched her hair, her face, her body, and for a second all strands of hair shivered, not because of the cold, but because she heard The wind whisper. Words. The wind spoke words. And they said:

"Do not look for the door."

Coral did not wake up at that moment, for the dream continued. She looked back again and noticed a speck from a distance, she could not identify what it was, but saw that it was home that the whispering wind was coming. Coral began to walk towards the dot, she was brave, as was the mother, or perhaps even more than the mother and in any case, she knew it was a dream.

As Coral approached, she was astonished to see it was a well. An old well. It was open and a light wind came out of it, but it was different from the previous wind, it was colder and smelled bad. She reached the edge of the well and looked down. It was dark and gloomy.

- Hellooooooo. - His voice echoed deep in that well and then, after a few seconds, the voice that answered was not that of Coral, but a squeaky, scary voice that uttered only a word.

"Finally"

Coral barely had time to actually hear the voice when a pale, claw-like hand came up from the bottom of the well toward his face.

Coral woke up.

It was still dark. She sat up and looked around, and even her mother was sleeping quietly beside Toby. Coral went back to bed, that dream was the strangest thing she had in her life, strange and scary. But she was not afraid, not even, after all, dreams were not dangerous.

Coral - Coraline's daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें