The Colorful Room

"Rudy, what's going on with you?" Coral asked sadly. The boy looked like a glass puppet, his eyes were huge and shiny, his mouth was larger and he seemed to be smiling, his hair looked like dark smoke on his head, it was still solid, but he could almost see through.

"This place, the Other Mother ..." He paused, seemed to be tired. "I'm still damned, and staying here only makes things worse."

Coral did not dare touch him, it looked like he would break at any moment.

- What do we do? The Souls told me that I have to find the bodies.

Rudy looked down the corridor, then took Coral by the arm.

- Souls are trapped, you have to release them. Everything they told you inside is important.

"But why would the other mother throw me in?" Coral was beginning to realize that nothing was making sense.

- She likes Coral games, she loves games.

The touch of Rudy's hand was like icy glass, Coral was afraid of him breaking, what could happen to him. She felt something for that boy, but she was too young to know the real meaning of what she was feeling.

"They told me that I have the power to restore, but all I want to do is save my family and my friends. Coral looked at Rudy, he was her friend after all, and she did not want him to die.

"I found the rest of the staff, and they found something new. Rudy seemed worried about the discovery. - Let's go.

They walked along the corridor, the light was dim and dark, Coral was scared after the first corridor had sucked them all, then decided to keep an eye on everything, and then she noticed a picture that stood out on the wall.

It was the photo of a family and Coral immediately recognized the little boy in the photo. He stood beside a little girl who was taller than him, and behind them were a man and a woman, but their faces were burned, you could not see their faces, only the faces of the children.

"Rudy, is this you?" Coral asked, but he already knew that it was, although in the photo the little boy was smiling and apparently happy, he could not but recognize those bright green eyes.

"Yes, every moment that I stay here, my house becomes more mine. He stopped and looked at the picture, ran his fingers over where his mother's face was. "She burned it, even though when other kids come in, it's transformed." But I am here now, she is my mother. So a lot of things here will be upon us.

The two continued until they reached a green door, Rudy opened the door and they entered, Coral did not pay attention to anything in that room initially, as his attention was focused on the middle of that large round room where the Amanda's and Balt were.

"Are you all right?" Coral ran to them, hugging both Amanda's and then hugging Balt.

- We are fine. Amanda Spink said, she had a bag with lots of things inside, ingredients for spells, and other things that could help them in many things.

Coral now watched the expression on the faces of his friends, the Amanda's looked very worried, but Balt was terrified.

- Balt, what happened? Coral asked and then they all looked at her, Rudy approached from behind and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Coral, look around. Rudy's voice almost seemed like a whisper, it was getting weak with every beat of the clock. Coral then looked around, his heart racing.

The room was round and only now did she realize how bright and colorful it was, the floor was covered with cartoons and many toys, had dolls tied by wires that seemed to float in every corner, but what caught the attention was that The room was surrounded by doors of various colors. Coral realized that this room was a great trap for children.