Wild & Free

WELL, HELLO!
THIS IS MY SECOND PUBLISHED BOOK IN WATTPAD, I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY READING IT, AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
BS

CHAPER ONE
I hate rules, I hate orders, I hate others telling me what to do and commanding me around, I hate it when I take my brush or crayon and then someone suggests for me to draw his idea, I hate it when I walk and they ask me where I'm heading, I hate simply not being free to be myself and express myself in my own way and using my own thoughts and ideas and opinions...

I love being a free spirit, I enjoy being a loner wolf, I appreciate people keeping their distances, it makes me happy to keep walking ahead and not caring about problems, I would like to live a free wild life since I'm still young.
But, being a university dropped out 25 years old young lady is another thing believe me!

I studied business management, but I'm an artist in the soul, I'm a free artist, only work when I'm inspired, never had a stable job, I love Husky dogs, I love cooking, but shush! It's a secret, so, my parents are always traveling, they are a lovely couple at their 45th, they fell in love at a young age and got married at 19, and are still together, I live with my crazy dog, Frost, and guess what? He is a Husky! I turned my house into a huge studio for my work, I live out of the city, in a beautiful place surrounded by nature, a virgin beauty, I enjoy photography, I sold a lot of photos, gain a respectable amount of money beside my art work, I even write and draw stories for kids under a pseudonym, no one knew my existence, but my pseudonym is quite popular!

Today, I have to head to the city, got an important meeting with a business man wanting a special art work for his office, I can say that he got quite the taste, choosing me, I may say: a good choice.

It was a good day, but got ruined by the sight of the elevator, I hate closed places and darkness, my palms started to sweat, there were some people standing by the elevator waiting to get in...I hate being in a crowd and being touched!

I did something weird, I took the stairs to the 11th floor, I was breathless by the end, but I got there, te office door was closed so I rested for a few moments, and then went to the door and knocked.

"Come in!" A husky voice called from inside

I walked inside, and was surprised by the white walls!

''You are late" the voice stated but I was absorbed by the walls and their size and colors, so I answered without turning around to meet the person

"Sorry! Took the stairs"

"Why not the elevator?"

"Just wanted to explore! So, what would you like for your walls?"

"Something special!"

"All my work is special!"

"Surprise me then!" And I heard a chuckle behind me

I turned around and was surprised to find an Adonis just in front of me!

"Wow!...I mean...never mind!"
He chuckled again to my embarrassment

"I mean, your portrait would be a perfect choice for the principal wall"

"Oh!" He was surprised

"Don't be surprised, I have the eye, I'm an artist after all, and take it seriously, about the portrait on the wall I mean, but you should appreciate the compliment"

"Thank you" he smiled genuinely

"You are welcome" I smiled back

"Please, make yourself comfortable!" He suggested the couch, so I took a sit, and was quite surprised because he asked politely and not ordered.

"So, lets start with your tastes and color preferences"

"Yeah sure, first thing ever is, I hate colors, I would prefer the black, grey, white, dark blue...something dark and cold!"

"Interesting!" I breathed

"You think?" He was amused

Before I could answer, his phone rang

"Excuse me, it's from home"

"Yeah of course"

He stand up and went to his desk talking in his phone, a few moments later, his expression changed, and then he hang off.

"Excuse me, but we should end our meeting for today"

"Is there any problem?"

"My sister in law organized a party for tomorrow, but now, the cooking stuff she hired called to inform her that they can't do the work, I have to find a new stuff to do the work!"

"Ah! Sorry to hear that, I bet it is important for her, so, I gotta go, till next time?"

"Yeah of course! And sorry again, let me accompany you since we are heading out together"

Oh God No! Don't tell me the elevator!

Oh God! We are heading to the elevator! My palms are sweating, my heart is racing, I can't do it, and still, I can't act cowardly in front of people, so, I took the elevator with him.

Just as the door closed, my throat closed to, my lungs refused to work, when we reached the eighth level he looked at me

"Are you okay?"

I couldn't move, I wanted t scram for him to stop the elevator, but was frozen, the lack of oxygen and my heart rating did the did, just as his hand touched my shoulder and his body hovered over mine, I lost it, I fell into his chest, felt my body went limp in his arms, and darkness swallowed me.