Chapter Fifteen

12-05-2017

     So, this Chapter is dedicated to  Pachmina-Y- ,happy birthday baby girl, wish you all the best, and thank you for being born.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

REI'S POV

     This night seems too calm, and I hate it, because I feel excited, and it's not good, whenever I get excited, there is danger, danger excites me, and right now, my heart is beating wildly, and some waves of euphoria are spreading to my brain.

-"Rei?" A calm, yet worried voice asked from the seat beside me.

My hand was grabbing the steering wheel so hard that the blood was cut from my fingers, and I discovered that the lollipop in my mouth was crushed by my teeth.

I sobered a bit from my previous situation and turned slightly to meet her eyes.

-"What is it baby girl?"

-"Something bad is about to happen isn't it?"

-"Why are you saying that?"

-"You are excited!"

I smiled and spit what was left from the lollipop out of the window of the car, it was dark, and the road seemed empty, I was tempted to step on the gas a bit so we can reach the town quickly, but safely first!

-"Don't worry, what about you take a nap, I promise to put you on bed too!"

-"No, I wanna stay awake and talk to you, it's the first time we are taking a trip together!"

-"Do as you wish my little bunny" I ruffled her hair a bit

-"Don't ruin my hair!" She slapped my hand away

-"Whose gonna see you? It's late night, as if a hot dude is gonna come out of nowhere to remark your ruined hair!"

-"Shut up!" She whined

And at this moment, my heart started beating wildly, the smell of danger sent me to an excited mess.

-"STAY STILL!" I shouted just as a Harley motorcycle came out of nowhere from the forest and sliding to the main road, and I honked to warn them.

I stepped on the brakes hard, I am sure the wheels left marks on the road.

A form went rolling on the road while the Harley was dragged to the other end of the road.

-"Rei! Rei!" A panicked voice called beside me

-"It's okay! It's okay! Everything is gonna be okay! Just stay here, I'm gonna check something and come back okay?" She nodded.

I shouted from my window to the form on the road

-"ARE YOU OKAY?"

I went out of the car and rushed to the form on the road, not moments later I was by their side

-"I need...your...phone..p-please!" Whispered a boy