Chapter Thirteen

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

THEO POV

Abel hang up on me! What the hell is wrong with him?!

I finished my last meeting and headed to my hotel room, actually it is a suite, I put my suitcase on a couch and headed to the bathroom, I couldn't sleep last night, Sophia disappeared on me, I feel like a piece of my soul is missing, and I hate those feelings, no, I fear them the most.

I felt a pain tightening in my chest, it hurts, it was like someone was squeezing my heart with their bare hands that went inside my chest through a dark hole.

I tried to breathe, but it was painful, I stripped and went under the shower, the bathtub was wide, It was full of hot water, I stayed there for a long time, I was feeling like drowning, everything felt unreal, it was cold, like a stabbing pain, but strangely, I felt numb, what was happening?

-"Hey! Stay with me! Yes, good, like that, you are doing well"

I felt a slap on my left cheek, then another.

I opened my eyes to stare at Tyler's face inches from mine.

-"WOOAAAA!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and pushed him away.

He just fell splash on the other side of the bathtub

-"Ouch! You didn't even need to go there dude!"

-"Really? You scared the shit out of me!"

-"God! I thought you drowned in there!"

-"What?"

-"Theo, you fell asleep in the bathtub! If I didn't come you would be dead!"

It took me a moment to realize what happened...I was trying to relax when I fell asleep.

I looked at Tyler who was searching something in his pocket, his eyes seemed to light up when his hand seemed to find something, but then, when he take it out of his pocket, it was a cigarette pack, and it was all wet, he got this bored look on his eyes when they met mine.

-"Look what you have done to my cigarettes, and it was an expensive brand!"

-"Cigarettes are bad for the health, you are a doctor, you should know better!"

-"Yes, I am a doctor, you should do what I say not what I do!"

Our eyes met in a serious look, then, we exploded with laughter.

-"You should wear some clothes and avoid catching a cold, and while you are at it, grab something for me to wear, you ruined my outfit!"

I grabbed a towel and covered myself, went to my room, changed, and grabbed some clothes for Tyler, when I exited my room, I found him with a bathrobe on the couch watching some action movie.

-"Here's some clothes" I said while pushing them to his head, and putting some pressure.

-"Yeah! I forget how gentle you are your highness!" He sighed and went to my room to change.

I checked the clock, it was 1 a.m, God! I  should call Abel.

I took my phone and started the call.

After three essays, I put it down, it went straight to the voicemail.

I sighed, something seems wrong, and I still have this tightening in my chest.