Chapter Five

CHAPTER FIVE

Theo P.O.V
Susanna was happy!
Since morning she was chirping and running in all sides with Thea in her tail, the stuff was working hard to please her, my parents couldn't make it for today, their ship was sailing in the other half of the world, but they promised to call, and for my brother, Susanna's husband, he said that he can make it in time by taking the family plane, so, the day seems to be a heavy one!

By 11 a.m, Sophia was supposed to be here, but she didn't came, I was disappointed, people were all happy by the planning and organization made for the party, and wanted Sophia to witness her pastries being appreciated by people and how it made them happy.

Thea was excited by my side eating some cupcakes, it wasn't until midday that Cinderella was spotted my the garden's entry.

Yo tell the truth, I was happy, so happy that my heart nearly jumped out of my rib cage, so I rushed to her...I swear it was karma, because Sophia's heel's cracked, she tripped, her shoe got out of her foot, and she was crashing into my arms, her face buried into my chest, it was like an intimate embrace, because her arms went instinctively around my torso, and I breathed unintentionally her name

-"Sophia"

She lifted her face to look up at me, now her lips were right touching my shirt, I know that her lovely lipstick will be marking the shape of her lips into my shirt, but, I know that she didn't mean it.

Her beautiful eyes were keeping me captive.

-"Hi" she whispered

-"I thought you weren't coming"

-"Sorry I'm late, traffic! I walked until I reached the place"

-"Wow, no wonder your shoes gave up!"

-"Yeah!...Well, I would really appreciate a place to rest and a cup of cold water"

-"Yeah of course, juste...let me help you"

I helped her inside, I mean showed her inside, she refused to let bme carry her or help her, she got a wild side in her, and strangely...I liked it!

-"People loved your pastry, I even took a couple of pictures, I'll show you after, so first, let me fix your shoe so you can use it again"

She handed me the left one, I examined it, it can be fixed.

-"Wait for a bit Sophia, I'll go fix it in the kitchen, I'll be back in a minute"

-"Okay! " she waved from her sit
So I hurried to the kitchen.

Abel P.O.V

I hate parties, but would I tell Susanna? No! She would cry all night.

They weren't expecting me to be in time, but who to blame? the flight was quick and everything went well, so...here I am! But walking to a girl whoring around and jumping into my brother's arm? That's a no no!

I stalked my brother and the slutty bitch when they went inside, but I stayed a bit away so they wouldn't notice me.

I watched my brother walking away heading to the kitchen, so, I took the opportunity!

-"Hello" I said when I was standing in front of her sitting form, so I was looking down at her.

But God! When she lifted her head and our eyes met, for a whore she is absolutely the highest ranking, she got a perfect face, with just a little bit of makeup, just...wow!

-"Can I help you?" She asked

Oh, shit! What was I going to say...ah yes! She was throwing herself at my brother.

-"What are you doing here?" I asked sternly

-"I was invited" she said

God! I already hate her

-"Well, you should gather your germs of who-"

-"Sophia! Your shoe is fixed!" Shouted my brother walking to us

-"You were saying?" She looked at me concerned

-"Abel!" Asked Theo surprised

-"Well...I'm home" I faked enthusiasm

-"Do you know him?" The slut asked my brother

-"Well! Sophia, meet my brother Abel!"

-"Brother?" She exclaimed surprised and standing suddenly from her sit and looking at me like I grew another head

-"Yeah! My brother!"

-"Well, um! Sorry! Happy birthday! Susanna said that you won't be her till the end of the party because of your business, well, Susanna will be happy to see you" and she handed me a gift wrapped in a classy way

-"Excuse me? It's not my birthday!"

-"What? But Theo just said you are his brother!"

-"Oh God! Sophia sorry for not explaining Ab-"

-"AAAABEEEEL!"
A running Thea screamed with happiness

-"Sophia, Abel is my younger brother" Theo explained

She looked at me again puzzled then smiled

-"Of course! I thought you were too young to be Thea's father"

-"God! Eww! This little devil's father? Eww!"

Thea was giggling in my arms

-"I'm no devil, Sophia said I'm cute and angel!"

-"Yeah! Yeah! Take your germs away, go see your mommy"

I set her free and she run after giving me a kiss with a lot of cupcakes crumble and frosting, Eugh! Kids!

-"Oh no, I have an important call to take, Abel, please stay with Sophia, I won't take long" and he hurried upstairs

God! Why? I don't like this woman.

-"I'm thirsty, I'm gonna go grab something to drink" that's all she said and went to the drinks bar.

I watched her from my sit, just as she took a glass of juice, a bulky man stood behind her

-"Can I have a kiss from those lovely lips" I heard him say and play it cool, he was kinda in the pretty side, and with his Italian suit, he was perfect, but he smelled danger, I even observed a few men with him.

She turned to him, her back to the bar, she looked him up and down, then smiled, she set her fringe on the bar and met his gaze just as his hand was about to rest on her hip

-"What about you kiss my fist" she answered, and the next thing I see, the guy clutching his bloody nose...

Shiiite! The woman was a Wild!

I changed my mind, I think I like her.