Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE

Theo P.O.V

To say that I was surprised is understanding, I was AMAZED! all the pastries were presented on the kitchen counter, in four hours, just four hours, all the planning of tomorrow's party was finished, and say what? It was all done by a single person, I say 'A Magicien'

-"Wow! Everything is mouthwatering!" I breathed

-"Thanks! I appreciate the compliment" she answered proudly

Everyone was silent, staring at the miracle in front of their eyes, even the maids and the other workers of the house gathered to appreciate the work.

Susanna was crying from happiness
-"Oh my god! I don't know how to thank you! My husband's birthday party is gonna be perfect "

-"I'm glad that I helped doing something that made someone happy"

-"Can I have a cupcake please?" Screamed Thea suddenly while drooling over the counter near the cupcakes

-"It's a no no Thea, you should eat healthy before sleeping, we should have dinner in about an hour" answered Susanna

-"Well, I have to go home, Frost might be waiting for me"

-"Ok, let's take you home"

-"I wanna come too, I wanna see Frost" exclaimed Thea

-"Come here baby girl" I swept her in my arms and she started giggling

We headed to my car that was parked in front of the double door because I was in a rush.

We got in our seats and headed out of the gate.

I didn't know where Sophia lived, so she was giving me directions, half an hour later, Thea was passed out in her seat in the back, and we neared a waiting place for the bus, we were out of the city.

-"You should stop here"

-"What?" I was surprised

-"I live near, and you should take Thea back, it's dangerous to drive in the dark"

-"No I-"

-"I insist " she stated firmly

I parked the car and looked at her looking at Thea

-"She was very excited to meet Frost" She whispered with a smile

-"Yeah, maybe next time?" I pushed my luck

She looked at me surprised

-"Yeah...I think!" She answered

So I pushed my luck more
-"So...see you tomorrow at the party?"

She was thinking about it

-"You can see people's reactions to your pastries!"

-"Well..."

-"You can meet my brother, an Susanna is gonna be happy to have you by her side, she really appreciate you, and she doesn't have friends! And y-"

-"Okay! Okay! See you tomorrow!" She cut me and started to open the door but stopped putting her hand to her neck as if feeling something inexistant

-"Are you okay?"

-"Yeah! Have a good night Mr Storm"

-"It's Theo, and you too Sophia, have a good night"

She shut the door after her and waved at me smiling, well, I was bewitched by her smile.

Reaching home, I parked the car and headed out with a sleeping Thea in my arms.

Susanna took her once she noticed me by the stairs, so I excused myself and headed to my room, too exhausted to drive again to my house.

Entering my room and shutting the door behind me, I started unbuttoning my shirt after taking off my vest and tie, then, I spotted something on my bed, I walked toward to see better, it was a scarf, a pretty warm grey scarf.
I put my vest and tie on the futon by my bed, took off my shoes and set on the bed and lifted the scarf to examine it...it was Sophia's, well, I know it's stupid but, I lifted it to my nose and inhaled deeply...

I laye down on my bed covering my face with my hands, the scarf still in them

Oh Sophia, it's only a day but you are making me doing crazy things!