Chapter Sixteen

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

THEO POV

-"What the fuck are we going to do now?"

-"Stop swearing Theo"

-"Tyler! Who would ride a bicycle at God knows what time is it?"

-"Theo, just get yourself together, by any chance we will reach the bus station and we can rest for a bit and wait for the bus!"

The bus station! Oh God, I totally forgot about it, and it's near Sophia's house! We can at least get some help!

After changing who rode the bike from time to time, I spotted the bus station, but there was something odd, from behind Tyler, I spotted an ambulance near the bus station, and as we reached, we spotted the police with their sirens, and it happens so rapidly that it was near impossible, but, as the police reached, and we were so near, a black hybrid zoomed from the forest, the road that lead to Sophia's household, and it was MY black hybrid!

-"TYLER!" I warned as we slide into the road.

The bike went sliding in a way, and we went the other way!

A rush of adrenaline made me stand up and help Tyler up too, we were so surprised that we couldn't understand a thing.

A police car stopped by our side

-"Is everything okay?" An officer asked from inside the car

-"Yeah! Thanks!" Tyler answered in my place

-"Your friend seems unwell, you better take him to the ambulance, someone can check him"

-"Thanks officer!" Answered Tyler while faking a salute

We walked to the ambulance, a young girl, about Abel's age was standing by the door, just as she saw me, she stood up and left me her seat.

-"Please have a sit sir"

-"Thanks! Are you feeling well now?"

-"Actually, it's not me the one who was injured!"

-"Ah! Are they okay?"

-"He seems stable for the moment, but he needs to go to the hospital"

-"I hope your friend will recover"

-"I don't know him actually, he came out of nowhere with a wolf in his arms, they were both injured"

A wolf? But...

Just then, I don't know why, but I remembered Frost, and then...God no!

-"ABEL!"

I rushed inside the ambulance, some paramedics tried to stop me, but I was in no mood to play around.

Just as I got inside, I spotted a pale, still, suffering Abel laying down unconscious.

I felt weak at the knees suddenly, and I collapsed beside him, my trembling hands grabbed his cold ones, he didn't flinch, didn't move.

-"Abel?" I whispered

-"Baby bro? Answer me please!" I begged.

-"TYLER!" I screamed with all my power

Tyler rushed inside, surprised at first, then, he spotted Abel.

-"Get out" he said calmly

-"What?"

-"I said GET OUT THEO!"

-"WHAT THE FUCK MAN!"

-"GET OUT! You are in chock, he is okay, I got him, now get out, go rest, you didn't rest well, you need some sleep"