Chapter Nine

CHAPTER NINE

Waking up wasn't the most pleasant thing for me, I felt something tucked at my left, I looked down at it...it was Thea! Wait! What am I doing home?

I tried to sit, but then, my leg was kept by something, I tried to move it, by it felt as if something was keeping my leg captive so I kicked it to release my leg

-"OUCH!" Someone cried in pain

I hurried to sit up and looked at my feet, Abel was there! He was hiding his face in his hands

-"What are you doing here Abel?" I whispered so Thea won't wake up

-"F***ing bitch! You broke my nose" he hissed in pain

-"Your fault! What are you doing in my bed?"

He rolled the other side and stayed silent, oh! He was sulking! Hhhhh

I left Abel at the feet of the mattress and Thea in the middle sleeping, and walked to the stairs , Frost was calm for a guy that used to run every morning.

What happened? I don't even remember! I invited Thea to sleepover and play with Frost, she was preparing her backpack, I was sitting on the couch with Abel, and after that...I don't remember anything!

Walking downstairs was odd, because I was feeling weird, a bit dizzy, and weak.

Walking towards the kitchen, I spotted Frost standing there looking at something like a good soldier, I was going to call him, but then, I spotted a sexy back, God! Waking to something like that! Oh Sophia Stop it! No no! You are not thinking dirty young lady, stay pure and innocent...who am I kidding? Huh!

I entered the kitchen, Frost sensed me and turned toward me, barked and run to me, and the sexy back turned to, showing me a sexy six packs, yum!

-"Sophia!" Theo breathed happily

Frost tackled me to the floor, but then, my sight blurred, and I felt odd, and exhausted, and sleepy.

-"FROST!" Theo warned Frost who strangely obeyed and backed away from me.

-"Sophia talk to me, how are you feeling?" He asked worriedly

-"Like shit, I wanna puke but can't puke, and I feel sleepy"

-"No, don't sleep, you need some liquids to drink and some nutrition, come here, lets put you on the sofa"

I felt a hand on my back

-"Don't.Touch.Me!" I hissed instinctively

-"That's not what you said yesterday!" He chuckled

-"What?!"

-"Oh! Never mind, can you stand on your own? You can sit by the table"

I tried to lift my body, but it was hard, and I was feeling his eyes observing every movement I made, after few failures, I swallowed my pride

-"I need some help" I whispered

-"What? Sorry! Can you repeat please? I've got some problems with hearing!"

Asshole, I could still feel the amusement in his tone, I huffed and looked away

-"I sai-"