Chapter Two

CHAPTER TWO

The feeling was nice, I felt relaxed, the smell of lavender was cooling, and the softness of the velvety covers under my palms was comforting, and then, a pat of small hands was on my face...wait! I don't have kids! Where am I?

I opened my eyes slowly and was graced by a beautiful room, turning my head to the left, I found a beautiful little angel looking at me wide eyed.

-"Are you alive?" Asked a raspy voice

-"So cute!"

-"What's so cute?

-"Ah! Sorry! I said it out loud!, who are you pretty little angel?"

The kid giggled and ran out of the room, moments later, I heard footsteps nearing the room, I was focusing on a frame, and then, I heard a soft knock on the open door, so I looked at the door, and there, at the entrance of the room, stood a charming Adonis...

-"You are awake! How are you feeling?"

-"I'm fine! Thanks" I breathed

He get near the bed I was laying in, and took a sit by the bed's feet, the mattress sinking under his weight, spreading a comforting feeling in my chest, it tastes like care, warm an sweet.

-"I was worried sick, you went limp in my arms suddenly and I didn't know what to do!" He murmured softly not meeting my eyes, the look in his eyes was distant mixed with some sad emotion

-"Um! Where are we? I mean...I just woke up in a foreign room to a little kid patting my face and that run away suddenly!"

A belly laugh was released by the Adonis setting at my feet, it was so warm that made me smile.

-"That was my niece, her name is Thea, she is a little angel!"

-"Yeah! That's what I thought too!"

He smiled warmly at me, then, he scooted a little bit near observing my face.

-"You look better than before, and to answer your question, you are in the familial household, so welcome! I would preferred to bring you home in better circumstances, but, karma! No can do!"

-"No! Do not worry Mr.Storm, I'm grateful for your help!"

-"Please! Call me Theo"

-"Is it from Theodor?"

-"No, it's just Theo, it's Greek"

-"Yeah I know, I was just confirming Mr.Prince"

-"So you do know Greek Miss Bellucci?"

-"Not really, my mom was fan of the Greek civilization, she still like visiting Grace, and by the way, my name means 'Sage'"

-"Nice to meet you Sophia" He smiled warmly

A giggle was heard from the door, we turned to find a head popping and spying on us.

-"Thea, come meet Sophia"

The little girl walked shyly toward us and rested on Theo's lap

-"When uncle came with you, mama told me that you needed some rest, are uncle's friend?" She talked with a cute raspy voice

-"Oh god! I can't take it, so much cuteness!" And I leaned my head back onto the pillow.

Happy giggles were heard, I opened my eyes to look at the little angel with a smile.

Another soft knock was heard on the open door, a beautiful young lady was standing there with a tray smiling warmly at us.

-"Thea told me that you woke up, so I prepared some Darjeeling tea for you"

-"Ah thanks! It's my favorite"
A wide smile spread on her face.

-"Sophia, meet my sister in law Susanna"

-"Nice to meet you" we exchanged

-"Can I drink my tea in the kitchen, by the way, I appreciate using a table, I don't like slaying in bed!"

-"Of cours, come with me, actually I love showing the kitchen, my own piece of art"

We walked down the stairs

-"By the way, everyone lives here except Theo, but he still got his room, actually, you were using his bed"

I looked at her surprised, I thought it was a guests room!

-"Well, excuse the sight, I was busy preparing some recipes for tomorrow's party"

-"Well if you need some help I'm here!"

-"Really?" She clapped her hands

-"Yeah! Well, I mean, I know how to prepare some French pastry recipes like éclairs, mille feuilles, tartes and verrines might help too, with some brownies  and lemon slices and some cupcakes and chocolate chips cookies, it might makes the perfect buffet...well, I think!"

All I heard was a loud squeal and then I was hugged tightly

-"Awww! You are an angel! You are going to save my party!"

-"I'll do my best, but, you have to avoid giving me orders or trying to commands me around, I hate all those, I just need the ingredients, material and space"

-"Would you stay the night?"

I suddenly felt eyes on me, looked to my right and found Theo and Thea looking at me strange, like hoping I'd say yes

-"Sorry I can't, I have a dog waiting for me at home"

-"Kyaaa! A doggie! I wanna see the doggies, mama said no doggie for Thea"

-"Calm down Thea!" Scolded Susanna

-"Maybe you will meet Frost one day Thea, I am sure he will be happy to play with you"

Thea squealed again and clapped her hands, strange, the same act as her mother.

-"So, should we start the work?"