Chapter Fourteen

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

ABEL POV

I was running as hard as my legs carried me.

-"STOP YOU PIECE OF SHIT"

The guy running behind me screamed and run.

At moments like this, I thank God for giving me such a body, because all that can save me now is running!

We heard the jingles of keys walking to the door.

-"Abel, once the guy walk in, stay calm, you have to do all what I say, you understand?"

-"Yeah!"

-"Good, now, lay down like you are still cuffed and asleep."

I did as she said, the guy walked in and checked on us, Sophia was laying still by her side, the guy was going to return back, when he seemed to spot the water bottle not in her place so he kicked it.

-"You bitches thought you can foul me?"

He went to kick me when suddenly, out of nowhere, Sophia was on to of him, I don't know how she did it, but she seemed like a ninja or something like that.

She gave him a nice beating, and he fell to the ground.

-"Is he dead?"

-"No, and if we won't hurry, we will be dead!"

Before we exit the door, she gave me a piece of paper.

"Listen well Abel, this is our salvation, don't loose it, now, you have to run, find a phone and send a text to this number saying '44335557' after that write '505' do you understand? And for now, run to the sound that will guide you to a motorbike and do what I said"

-"But what about you? You are hurt badly!"

-"I have been worse believe me, now go, and...tell Theo that I will come back"

With that, she started to scream like a wolf, and surprisingly, another sound came from the forest.

I was going to talk when someone attacked us, and Sophia, like warrior, she took him down.

I started to run as more of them started to appear, and I disappeared into the forest, I have a mission in hand.

And here I am, running to the sound, I spotted a cabinet, and Frost was there, so he was the source of the wolffish sound!.

I run to him and he started to run to me, and suddenly, he attacked someone behind me just as a sound of a bullet went off, he fell on top of a squirming  guy, sank his fangs to the guy's throat, and refused to let go, and I heard the guy choke in his own blood until he went still.

-"Frost! It's okay, let go of him, we have to run and save Sophia"

I approached him quietly, he was shaking, then, he let go of the guy, walked to me, and nuzzled my leg, I went down to his level and patted his head.