Chapter Four

CHAPTER FOUR

Frost wasn't happy!
It was funny to see him sulking and playing it mad, I even tried to bribe him with an extra snack, but no! He was showing that he is mad and disappointed, every time I try to kneel in front of him he turn the other side and give me his back, I was amused.

I suddenly felt all the exhaustion fell down on me, so I sprawled on the wooden floor and closed my eye, I felt serenity whispers around me, and then felt a large tongue licking my face

-"Eugh! Frost!" I screamed
He started barking and then licked my face a couple times and started barking and springing all around the space, I followed him and tackled him to the floor and started rubbing his fur and hugging him and barking with him, we were like two wild animals!

I went to my room to sleep, today was a special and long day, shit! My scarf!

I think I lost it after the episode at the elevator! Well, I can't do anything about it now, I hope the person that found it make a good use of it!

<<<<<><><><><><><><><>>>>>

Waking up to your face being licked isn't the best way to wake up if the tongue licking your face is huge and belongs to your husky dog!

-"EUGH! YES! OKAY! I'M UP! I'M AWAKE!"

-"WOUF"

-"Yeah! 'Wouf' my arse! Go away from me it's still dawn"

It was silent for a moment, then I felt a nudge to my left, I was met by the best puppy eyes ever! He started whining and nudged me again

-"What? Wanna go for a run in the forest?"

-"WOUF! WOUF!"

-"NOOO! Get down from my bed, what have I told you before about my bed? Get.Down.Now!"

We went to the kitchen and ate our breakfast, then, I changed into my running outfit and shoes, destination: The Wild Forest...just next door!

The run was refreshing! Frost barked and I was too sometimes...it was fun!

After running what felt kilometers, I started to run back home, Frost followed shortly.

After reaching the house, I bent down and gathered my breath, I was tired, and it was already 08 a.m

I took a warm bath, I felt refreshed after, I was feeling relaxed, I didn't know how I fell asleep, because when I reopened my eyes, the watch was saying:10 a.m
I jumped from the bed, shit! The party start at 11 a.m, Susanna wanted it to finish by 01 p.m so she can take her husband and disappear until tomorrow, she confessed to me yesterday, she booked a hotel suite by the see, she was so excited!

I finished preparing myself, took my coat and wallet, prepared Frost's meal and went down to the bus station, I didn't wait for a long time, taking that I live in the middle of nowhere, I feel lucky to find a bus so quickly!

I went first to a special boutique, I choose a gift to Susanna's husband, Theo's brother!

I bought a design shirt's handcuffs pins, it was popular between men in business domain.

After that, I took a cab to the Household where the party was supposed to be held.

The traffic was hellish! GOD HELP ME!

I grow impatient and get out of the cab after paying the fees of a few meters.

Guess what? I walked until the household, my feet were killing me, I swear I will buy a bike and use it in the city!

After about half an hour, I finally reached my destination, there were a lot of cars, a lot of people, and I wanted to sit on the ground so badly!

I was greeted at the door by two maids that I met yesterday, they were happy to see me at the party, they took my coat and I was grateful!

Walking outdoors to the huge garden, I saw all the people chatting and eating and doing a lot of things, I was trying to make my way to the center when I felt my heel crack! Shit!

I was falling face first when strong arms engulfed my body, a well built chest greeted me, the smell was familiar, and even the voice that whispered in my ears

-"Sophia"