Chapter 6

'Spike!' Willow and Dawn yelled and gave him a big hug.

'This is a miracle' Dawn said

'How can this be?' Willow asked

'I dont know. I woke up yesterday'

'So you would of been lying there for about a day. Unconscious. Oh Spike I'm sorry we thought you were gone... We all left.'

'No Willow dont be sorry. I thought I would have been gone as well, I caught up to you though!'

'Spikey?' Buffy said in a daze

'Yes love?' he replied

'Oh my gosh... So it wasn't a dream. Oh my gosh you guys all see him right?!'

'Yes Buff' replied Xander

'Oh Spike, what I said before I left I meant it, I really did. I love you Spike!'

'I love you too pet'

'Sorry this place isn't much we were kind of on the move' Dawn said

'i'v slept in worse places, a big whole for instance'

'Don't leave me again Spike! So it was for a day but in that day I felt so much pain.'

'Oh Buffy, I'm so sorry, I will never leave you again'

They kissed passionately, they had both been waiting for it to happen.

'Well we are going to bed' Kennedy said sternly.

She was for some reason unhappy about this, she pulled Willow up and went to the so called bed. They were staying in an abandoned building, sleeping really anywhere since they had nothing.

'Should of stayed at the hotel' Giles suggested

'No we have to move, guys this is fine' Xander said

'I'll sleep with the potential slayers' Andrew proclaimed

'I think they will be alright' Xander said

'Yeah, we are fine' the potential slayers said

'Spike' Buffy said holding his hand and pulling him up off the floor, and leading him into a different part of the building, a smaller room.

'You look so tired Buffy'

'Yeah, I helped save the world the other day'

'Me too, drained me a bit'

Buffy gave a giggle and sat down, Spike sat down beside her, Buffy rested her head on Spike's chest.

'I had a nightmare, and you were there and you were dead, you know actually dead, but you weren't dust, you were just lying there and I went to go see you, but the room changed and you were far away from me, so I went to go see you and the room changed this time you were even further away'

'Pet it was a dream, I'm right here alive, ish, and you are in my arms, were you should always be'

'Spike, there's so much to say and so much I want us to do together, little time for me, I dont know what I would do without you, you made me feel, when I came back you were always there, you never stopped taking care of Dawn, you morned I know and that's okay, last night I cried my eyes out in the hotel, it was horrible...'

'Buffy... Shh' Spike said pressing his finger on her lips to stop her talking.

'I know baby, it's okay, I am here now, no more crying, we will get through everything together, you and me'

'Thanks Spikey' Buffy said shutting her eyes and drifting off to sleep on Spikes chest.