Chapter 27

'Buffy!' He yelled shaking her 'Buffy!!!' Spike was panicking he did not know what to do, he ran to the door and yelled for Willow she came rushing up the stairs and poked her head around the corner.

'Whats wro...?' She saw Buffy on the bed 'Buffy!' She yelled

'I have tried that' Spike sobbed, Willow did not know what to do either

'Pick her up!' Willow yelled running out the room, Spike was shaking but picked up his lover and slowly walked down the stairs being carful not to hit her head on the walls. Down stairs Willow grabbed the car keys

'Come on' She yelled, Giles came into the kitchen

'Whats...' He begun 'Buffy! Oh my gosh'

'We are going to the hospital!' Willow said 'stay here take care of Dawn!'

Spike and Willow rushed out the door and got Buffy in the car. Willow was driving quite fast but for some reason the drive to the hospital felt like it took forever. They rushed out the car and told the hospital front desk it was an emergency, Buffy's doctor came out and ushered them straight in. The doctor hooked Buffy up to a blood pump and after about a minute Buffy got some colour in her cheeks.

'Buffy!?' Spike asked holding his lovers hand, Buffy slightly moved her hands, Spike smiled a little

'What happened doctor?' Willow asked nervously

'Well she just lost a lot of blood again something is like sucking the blood out of her' The doctor replied confused

'So do you reckon we could um have some blood incase this happens again?' Willow asked

'Sure, I'll go get you some' The doctor smiled leaving the room

'How easy was that Spike!?' Willow laughed, Spike looked up at Willow and gave a weak smile

'Sorry' she replied

Buffy's eye lids began to twitch and eventually slowly opened, Buffy lifted her head up a little to see where she was but instantly dropped her head back and smiled.

'Hello' Buffy whispered

'Hi pet' Spike whispered back, Willow smiled at Buffy 'I will be back in one sec' she said

Spike had a thick layer of tears in his eyes.

'What's wrong baby?' Buffy frowned

'Buffy I did not know what was happening!' He squeezed her hand 'I found you on our bed pale as!' He lifted her hand to his mouth and kissed it 'I didn't know what was happening or what to do!' he lowered her hand and a tear slowly slithered down his face 'I was scared love, you really scared me'

Buffy had tears rolling down her cheeks 'I am sorry' she said 'but I am not giving up my baby, our baby!'

'I don't want you too Buffy, but it is killing you' Spike frowned

'I don't care! The baby stays!' Buffy demanded. Willow came back in the room with packets full of blood. The doctor came back 'maybe Buffy should spend the night' he said

'No!' Buffy yelled 'I am fine now and Willow has some blood she knows how to fix me now, lets go' She said turning out of bed. Spike didn't dare stop her, how could he? He loved her and knew she hated hospitals.

'Okay love' he smiled holding her hand. They slowly walked out the hospital Buffy a bit unbalanced on her feet, Spike holding her hand making sure she kept walking, she went to fall but Spike grabbed her waist.

'Do you want me to carry you love?' He asked

'No, no I can do this' Buffy replied. Buffy did not like the idea of being weak she had always been the strong one who could do anything by herself, but now all of a sudden she needed all the help she could get and she couldn't say no. Buffy gave up and put her hands out for Spike, who instantly stopped and picked her up, they got to the car much quicker. Spike sat in the back with Buffy holding her hand the whole time, Willow drove the car getting angry as the traffic was so banked up.