Chapter 26

The gang finally completed the spell Willow was exhausted, but so was the rest of the gang. Willow was the main power sauce of the spell yelling chants, Giles was reading from a book in about 5 different languages and Dawn and Buffy was waving some instincts around.

'I hope it worked' Dawn beamed 'but now I'm pooped' she laughed 'night'

'Yes I believe I am also "pooped"' Giles laughed 'night girls'

'Willow go to bed! and thank you so much Will! I love you' Buffy said wrapping Willow in a hug.

'Anything for you Buffy' Willow hugged back 'Wait Buff, the spell won't work tomorrow, it will work this time next week, I'm sorry that's just the way it is.'

"No that's okay Will! Night'

"Night Buffy'

Buffy sat in the kitchen waiting for Spike to come home, she pigged out on cake and till finally the door clicked. Spike snuck in and looked up, Buffy had chocolate cake all over her mouth and somehow on her forehead

'Hello' Buffy smiled

'Hey pet whatcha doing?' Spike laughed

'I could ask you that question and in fact I will, what have you been doing all these nights?' Buffy asked

'Okay love it has been three and I always make sure you are in good hands!' Spike panicked, Buffy gave a look

'Okay... Each night I go out on patrol and I look for Xander' Spike mumbled

'Baby' Buffy whispered, she went up to her lover and put her arms around his neck 'I love you so much'

'I love you too Buffy'

'Lets go to bed' Buffy held Spike's hand and lead them to their room.

It had been about four days, the man had still not returned home 'what am I going to do? What will the gang think of me!? I can't just go home and be like 'hey guys yeah sorry for not being here I was out' gosh what am I going to do' The man thought and thought, his panics getting tangled together like noodles. 'I wish Anya was here, she would make me laugh and help me figure all this out' The man sobbed, he was walking down a street stumbling all over the place, he touched a tree and looked around 'I swear I saw Spike here today' the man thought 'I think they might be looking for me, I would go home... if I knew the way'

A week later Buffy woke up excited, for once she actually jumped out of bed. Normally she would drag herself out or Spike would help her out. She ran over to Spike's side and shook him to wake him up, Spike groaned and rolled over pulling the pillow onto his face.

'Spikeeee!' Buffy whined

'mmm' Spike groaned again, Buffy jumped on top of him

'Ugh yes love?' Spike asked rolling over so Buffy was on top of him, he smiled, Buffy was actually smiling and happy for once.

'We are going shopping today for the baby' Buffy beamed

'You and Willow?' Spike asked

'No' Buffy jumped off the bed and walked to the blind, she stood at the blind cord and stared at Spike.

'What are you doing pet?' Spike asked a tad worried about what was going on

'Buff!?' Spike said panicking his hands in a position ready to jump up at any second. Buffy pulled up the blind and Spike instantly jumped under the bed.

'Spike.' Buffy said, she went around to his side of the bed

'I know pregnancy makes girls crazy but Buffy...' Spike whimpered