Chapter 32 - Final Chapter

The alarm clock beeped and displayed 7:00am. Spike rolled over and felt around for Buffy who was still snuggled up next to him. He pulled her in closer feeling the warmth of her body, times like these it felt like Spike was a normal human. Buffy moaned and turned over in Spike's arms until she was facing him.

'It's time isn't it?' she moaned

'Afraid so pet' he replied

Buffy wrapped her arms around Spike so there was no space between them.

'One more minute' Buffy whispered

'Gladly' Spike whispered back kissing Buffy on the head.

'COME ON EVERYONE UP! GET UP!' Giles yelled from downstairs, everyones moans could be heard, including Eleanor's. She wasn't screaming or crying she just wanted to be held.

'I got Eleanor' Willow called out walking into Eleanor's room.

Buffy kissed Spike on the lips then rolled out of bed.

'Come on, get up' she said with enthusiasm. Buffy went into the on suite and got in the shower, this time only lasting two minutes. She walked out back into the room with her towel around her.

'What clothes are best for saving the world?' She asked her lover.

'I don't know sweetie, you know more than me' Spike replied getting up and going to have a shower. When he was done he came out and put what he normally wore on and Buffy had decided on some clothes.

'We good to go?' Spike asked

'Yeah' Buffy smiled grabbing Spike's hand as he lead them downstairs.

'We ready for an action packed day?' Giles asked everyone

'No' Buffy replied putting the kettle on

'Did you get enough sleep?' Giles asked

'Yeah' Buffy replied giving Spike a look, Spike replied with a smirk and a wink.

'All well and good then' Giles smiled not noticing what was going on.

'I am ready to fight' Dawn said jumping down the stairs

'I remember when I used to be like that' Buffy laughed pouring all the coffees and one cup of pigs blood.

Willow handed Buffy Eleanor.

'Hello Eleanor! How did you sleep?' Buffy asked in a baby voice, Eleanor smiled at her mother like she knew what was going on. Spike put his empty cup in the sink and took Eleanor from Buffy's arms.

'Can you please change her? And her clothes?' Buffy asked Spike

'Course' Spike smiled at Eleanor lifting her up in the air, she gave a big smile back to her father.

'Ugh so when so we leave?' Buffy asked yawning

'Good morning' Xander said practically falling down the stairs

'Did anyone get any sleep?!' Giles asked frustrated, Dawn slowly raised her hand.

'Watchers pet' Buffy whispered

'What! He is your watcher!' Dawn snapped back

'Oh he watches all of us Dawnie! It was a joke' Buffy laughed

'Wow that actually looked like the old Buffy and Dawn sister relationship' Willow laughed

'Oh ha ha' Dawn fake laughed

'Yeah Dawnie if we save the world you can go to school next week! First day of the school year you don't want to miss it!' Willow said

'Ugh! No Willow!' Dawn moaned