Five

Sam woke up the next morning on the couch still cradled in Gabe's arms. He looked up at Gabe, who was still asleep, and smiled. He has been in a bad place last night, and there was no one he would rather have helping him. Sam slowly worked his way out of Gabe's embrace and stood up. He looked down at Gabe and smiled. He looked so beautiful asleep. Sam stared at Gabe for a while before Dean walked out into the living room, noticed Sam awake, and gave a knowing grin. Sam glared at him as they both made their way to the kitchen.

"Dude, nice," Dean said.

"Shut up, nothing like that happened," Sam said.

"So when I came home last night, you and him were cuddling because you needed to conserve body heat? C'mon, man, I don't judge," Dean said. Sam sighed.

"I... I was having a rough time last night, so I called Gabe, okay?" Sam said, not meeting Dean's eyes.

"What? Why didn't you call me?" Dean asked. Sam looked back up at him.

"You were out with Cas, you were having a good time. I've been keeping you from a lot recently, I didn't want to drag you back," Sam said. Dean sighed.

"But you're okay now?" He asked. Sam nodded.

"I'm fine. I really do like Gabriel," he said. Dean just smiled.

"Sam?" Sam looked around as he heard Gabe's voice from the living room. Sam turned and walked back to Gabe, who was standing up and looking around. When he noticed Sam, he gave a small smile. "Hey. Are you okay?" He asked. Sam nodded.

"I'm fine. Thanks for... helping," Sam said. Gabe nodded.

"Of course," he said. Sam shifted as Gabe's eyes went up and down Sam's body. Sam was still wearing his t-shirt and pajama pants, and he was suddenly self-conscious standing there.

"Do you want breakfast?" Sam asked suddenly. Gabe blinked, looking a bit guilty.

"Got any Lucky Charms?" He asked. Sam smiled.

"No, we aren't really cereal people," he said. "But I'm not surprised that your choice is Lucky Charms. Do you even eat the cereal part?" Sam asked. Gabe scoffed.

"That's what Cas is for," he said. Sam chuckled.

"I expected nothing less," he said. Gabe smiled.

"You know me so well," he said.

"Will you two just make out already?" Dean teased from the doorway. Sam rolled his eyes.

"And how long did it take you to tell everyone you were in love with Cas?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. Dean gave him a glare.

"Shut up," he muttered. Gabe chuckled.

"Well I should go. I'll call you," Gabe said. Sam nodded.

"I'll see you later, Gabe," he said.

"Later, my Moostress," Gabe said, waving and walking out the door.

"Moostress?" Dean asked, raising his eyebrow.

"And I'm sure if I asked Cas he would have no embarrassing nicknames that he used for you," Sam said. Dean's expression didn't change, but Sam could see his cheeks turning red. Sam smirked and made his way back into the kitchen. Gabe was starting to make things better, and Sam was slowly falling for him more and more.