Seventeen

Sam acted annoyed, but he thought Gabriel was cute. When they reached Dean's apartment, Dean and Cas had just rolled with the fact that Gabriel had been wearing roller skates.

"I still don't understand why we're doing this. We see each other all the time," Sam said.

"Dean wanted to make sure Gabriel was worthy," Cas said. Dean shot him a look.

"Cas, c'mon. Subtlety. It's an art," he said.

"And you keep reminding me I have none," Cas said. Sam and Gabe exchanged amused looks. "Anyway, we thought it would be fun to hang out."

"I was told there would be a movie," Gabriel said.

"As long as it's not horror, right?" Sam teased. Gabriel shot him a glare.

"Watch yourself, Moose," he warned. Dean and Cas exchanged looks.

"Speaking of Moose, how is she?" Dean asked.

"She's good. Wildly excited about everything, but too clumsy to do much about it," Sam said with a smile.

"She sounds adorable," Cas said.

"She is," Gabriel chimed in.

"Yeah, yeah, pat yourself on the back, Gabe. Just wait till she grows up," Dean said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sam asked.

"A clumsy dog when it's that big? Say goodbye your breakables, Sammy," Dean said.

"Hey, don't cheapen my gift," Gabriel said.

"Don't worry Gabe, I still like her. And I still like you," Sam said, taking Gabe's hand. Gabe smiled at him.

"Okay, let's get this movie started before I puke," Dean said.

"What movie is it?" Sam asked.

"The Shining!" Cas exclaimed.

"Aw, crap," Gabriel muttered.

***

"I'm very proud of you, Gabe. You only screamed once," Sam teased as they walked back that afternoon.

"It was really scary, okay?" Gabriel defended himself.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I just-" Sam stopped in his tracks when he saw her.

"Sam?" Gabriel asked. "Are you okay?"

"Sam?" She asked, walking over to them.

"Madison."

Never Let You GoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara