Prologue

'Wake up, Sis.' Taehyung jumped on my bed.

'Give me 10 minutes.' I said. I was so sleepy, I couldn't sleep at all yesterday.

'You know... This is your first mission day. The very first time to hunt down things. You had better get up before I split on you.'

My eyes widened and I got up right away.

'You are so disgusting.'

'But I am your favourite brother.' He said happily.

'Sorry but I love Seokjin oppa and Namjoon oppa more.' I answered and I he punched me lightly on my arm. 'Ouch, don't be a kid.'

'I am the best kid in the Kim family.'

'Yeah, sure.' I rolled my eyes.

'Be ready at 8.' he said and he left me alone.

Let me introduce myself. I am Kim Y/N, and I am a born hunter. My family's job is getting rid of monsters which mean harm to the people. We are skilled people and we have special abilities, not like an ordinary human. As I became 18 now, I'm going to do my first task with my family.

As I went down the stairs, I could smell that mom made a very delicious breakfast. And the top of that, she held a red velvet cake....my ultimate favourite!

Then my brothers and my parents started to sing Happy Birthday.

I was so touched, my family was the best. And then I found myself in a group hug.

'It's time to give you presents.' Namjoon said and grabbed a box. It was awfully decorated. Despite his unbeliveable knowledge ( IQ 148), he is clumsy as hell (just like me). I couldn't believe what the present was: a book about the ancient civilizations.

' Oh my God, I have been searching for it for years.' I said happily.

'I know, I know. I was glad when I found it because I knew how would you react.' he told me.

I hugged him tightly.

' I love you.'

'I love you, too but don't kill me please with your hug.' he laughed.

After Namjoon, Seokjin grabbed a box and he said I had to close my eyes. I followed his instruction.

I felt he put something into my hands. A small box.

' You can open your eyes.' I heard his voice.

As I opened my jaw dropped again. He gave me beautiful, scarlet red earrings and necklace. It was so elegant and bad girlish. It totally suited me. Now he was the one who suffered from my tight hug.

My parents laughed and they held each other's hand. So cute.

'So my present beats everyone's I'm sure.' Taehyung said. He was the most competitive child out of all of us, he always wanted to be the best.

He handed me a black box. I felt how heavy it was. It wasn't a book, neither a beauty product, nor acessory.

I didn't expect this. He gave me a freaking weapon set. Pistol, silver bullets, regular bullets, knives, spike, a katana.

'Are you insane? How much did it cost?'

'Hey... It's your one and only 18th birthday. And you are an amazing sister. You deserve it. And look.' He pulled out a knife from the suitcase like box. 'Even your name is carved into these.'

I couldn't hold back and I hugged him immediately.

'Love you.'

It was my parents' turn. They gave me keys... which means... I HAVE MY OWN CAR.

After our celebration, we expected our guest. He hired us to kill a vampire clan because those bastards kept feeding on local humans from his village. It was forbidden to any creature to harm humans. But vampires do not change, do they?

We prepared to our journey first together with my family.