14.

Y/N POV

After giving a little... ehm help for Jungkook, I went to the kitchen and I was greeted by Seolhyun and Junghyun. They gave me a knowing look and my face flushed. Damn vampires and their super perception.

"How are you, Y/N? I guess you get on well with my brother." Junghyun smirked and my face turned even more deep red.

"Yes, we are okay." I managed to answer even though it was hard to find words. I could see Seol elbowed his boyfriend and smiled at me softly.

"Do you want us to return later?"

"Yes." I heard Jungkook's voice behind me. I couldn't help but admire the features on his face. The mate pull made me insane, it was justified when I offered him a helping hand.

"Hello brother. Call me later then, I would like to show you something. To both of you."

We nodded and I felt Jungkook pulling me into a backhug. This time I didn't dare to move. I was as frozen as a statue.

The two vampire disappeared within a blink of an eye.

"I couldn't say thank you, baby. If you want to, I will return the favour now..." I felt his hands on my zipper but pushed them away.

"No, thank you. Later." I said nervously.

He laughed lightly and released me.

"I wanted them to disappear because I had called over your brothers. I wanted to avoid possible conflicts, you know..."

I jumped in happiness.

"Really? They will be here?"

"You have an hour to get ready."

Upon hearing this info, I ran up and started to search for pretty clothes.  Then I turned around saw Yuna as she handed me a beautiful red dress.

"Our King himself wanted you to wear it the formal attire."

"Really? I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. It covered everything even my shoulders and my legs but I liked that way.
I took a hot bath and two maid helped me to get ready.

"Your majesty, you look amazing." They told me.

"Don't call me, it's not necessary."

"Wow, I really made a great choice." Jungkook when he saw me walking down the stairs.

"You always do." I gave him a soft kiss on his cheek.

"You think so?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Well, except for fate chose me as your mate, that wasn't your choice but..."

"Y/N... Don't degrade yourself. You are my Queen. I'm glad you're. So please, don't talk about yourself like this. Keep your head up." He said and kissed me passionately.

"Uhmm..." We pulled away as we heard the butler clearing his throat. "Sorry for the interruption but the guesses arrived."

"Alright, thank you, Kyungsoo." Jungkook said politely and we were waiting for the butler to let them in.

5 seconds later, my stupid brothers almost killed me by their tight hug.