16.

"What?" I asked in a squeaky voice.

"Y/N, you are only our adopted sister." Jin said and reached out for my hand that I pulled away instantly.

"Only adopted?! Like I worth nothing at all!" I display my anger, suddenly I felt a calming sensation in my skin - Jungkook caressed the skin on my arm.

"You should let them finish, love."

"You are special, Y/N. You have vampire blood in you." Namjoon continued the explanation and I just blinked in shock.

"You knew that Jungkook?" I asked him angrily.

Jungkook nodded. "When I brought you here, the doctors told me and I didn't want to believe it."

I was shocked I couldn't say anything. My whole life was a lie on a point.

"Who are my real parents then?" I narrowed my eyes.

"A vampire raped your mom who was a hunter. After you were born, she died from blood loss, unfortunately the doctor had never assisted at  dhampir births. You are vampire, too but your human genes are stronger, locking away the vampire part."Taehyung told me.

Now that was the moment I thought I would faint. Me... A vampire?

"It's not funny Tae, quit joking around."

Jungkook patted my thigh which was closer to him. He was lucky he was sweet and handsome otherwise I would have punched him in the face. Bond or not bond...

"I knew it baby but don't be so hard on them. They love you, they always loved you." He whispered in my ear, his breath giving me goosebumps.

"We kept as a secret for your sake." Jin sighed. "You have no idea how many people would like to catch you."

I froze but Jungkook took my hand in his. "I won't let them come here and hurt my precious."

"You had better not letting them." Taehyung scoffed.

"I promise." Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

Jungkook and Taehyung clearly hated each other's guts and I was annoyed.

"Taehyung would you behave for once?"

That caught his attention and nodded right away. "Sorry sis, I just..."

"I love him Tae. You know that?"

Taehyung nodded but didn't look at me in my eyes. "Yes, I know it."

"So please... Accept him. " I said reaching out for him but he turned away from my touch.

"I have to go out for fresh air." He said quitting the room.

"Tae, Tae. But now let's go back to the topic." Namjoon said before drinking the glass of wine in front of him. "Jungkook it's time to tell her everything."