5.

'You should eat.' Jungkook said. 'I made my servants cook for you human food.'

'Okay, thank you.' I said.

My rebell personality didn't come to surface, so he guided me to the dining room. Just that room was as big as my whole house.

'King, we made her an average human breakfast with eggs, sausages, bread and vegetables.'

'Are you allergic to something?'

I shook my head.

'Is it okay for you?'

'Of course.

While I was eating breakfast a question formed in my head.

'So, do my brothers know that you keep me here?'

'No. I killed those bastards outside of the church and no one informed them. It's still not safe to let them know but wait for a week, will you?'

'Yes.' I was too obedient. I wondered what was wrong with me.

He grabbed my hand and was holding it. Suprisingly, I didn't even think about yanking away, I felt butterflies in my stomach.

'Sorry but touching you comforts me.' Jungkook said.

'Until you don't touch me where usually perverts do, we are okay.'

He flashed a bunny smile and my heart melted. I was sure I blushed once again.

We met his friends while we were walking hand in hand and we recieved a bunch of jokes.

'You got the girl, Jungkook? Already?' Yoongi teased him.

'You make such a nice couple.' Jimin said and winked at us.

'We are mates. But not a couple.' Jungkook said somehow sadly. My heart also got stabbed.

'Then you will be. I didn't hear that anyone could avoid it without falling in love.'

'I wish.' Jungkook muttered.

'We will talk later Y/N, we are very curious about you, bye!' Hoseok yelled because this time Jungkook dragged me away.

He pinned me to the wall. I didn't expect it. Then he released me.

'What...?' I asked.

'My stupid instincts... sorry, did you hurt your back?'

'Not at all. What instincts?'

He hesitated at first but gave in to answer.

'I almost marked you. But I don't want to do it because it wouldn't be right.'

'I didn't know that you would care about me that much.'

'I can't help it, I am romantic.' he said and turned his face away.

'I pity you. Your mate is a hunter.'

'But a cute one.'

It was my turn to look away. This boy made my heart at race again.

'Do you still want to make me yours?'

'Of course.' he said seriously.

'You can try it, mate.' I said softly.

I knew I made him happy when he hugged me tight.

'Thank you.' he said. I stroked his hair gently.

'I will show you around a bit more.' he said after the hug, and we were walking holding hands again.