2.

Jungkook POV

I couldn't help but smile after I returned to my clan. Her cute little figure, her beautiful long black hair, her mesmerizing doe eyes... I couldn't believe my mate was a hunter.

'A modern Romeo & Juliet story.' My best friend, Jimin said.

'Yeah. I wish it had been a vampire but no... a goddamn hunter.' I said and hit my head on my desk.

'Look, you are powerful enough to get her. Man, you are the fucking Vampire King.' My other friend, Yoongi said.

'Don't be nervous. Who had known, you would be the first one to find your mate.' Hoseok laughed.

'I have problems with some vampire in our clan who can't control their thirst and go on rampage in some villages, demons keep stalking me with their offers, wolves notoriously appear in our territory and plus I have a hunter mate... ' I was fucking angry and stressed.

'Whoah, calm down boy. Everything will be alright in the end.' Hoseok patted my back.

'I want her, no... I need her.' I groaned.

'Hey lover boy. Approach her tonight.' I heard Jimin.

'The only way is kidnapping.' Yoongi said unamused .

'There gotta be an other way.' I answered.

'You really think she would say "oh I know you are a bloodsucker, I will happily go with you"? She's a prepared and skilled fighter. She would never give up.' Yoongi rolled his eyes.

'I still can use my power.' I said.

'You will visit her in her dreams?' Hoseok laughed.

'Exactly.'

All of them looked at me surprised.

'I thought you can't do this.' Jimin said.

'I'm a royal, you don't know lots of things about me.' I smiled.

'Good luck with it.' Hoseok said and the three of them left me alone.

I transformed into a black cat and I felt her scent. It was an attraction at first sight. I had never felt this way before, to be honest.

She got a room at the huge masion of the mayor. And I suppose...her family. I wondered who was her boyfriend or all of them were her brothers?

Thanks to my supernational powers, I could see how cute she was sleeping. She was hugging a pillow. I decided, I should communicate her.

My voice echoed in her cute head.

'Hello, can you hear me?' I said in her dream. Actually she was dreaming about me anyways. How I grinned and glared at her from the shadow.

'May I ask you who are you?'

'Your mate.'

She seemed to be shocked.

'Whoever you are, you are quite funny. I'm no one's mate.' she said and seriously those words hurt me.

'I'm not joking, you are my one and only.'

'Are you a vampire or a wolfie?'

'Vampire.'

She looked at my dark form coldly. I didn't thought she was that hard to get.

'I'm a hunter, you are a vampire, we can't be mates.'

'Give me a chance, I will make you mine.' I said desperately.

'You can try but you will cry.' she shrugged her shoulders.

I laughed and disappeared from her dreams.

I saw her waking up, her heartbeats created the perfect symphony. She couldn't breathe. If I had been a mortal, the same would have happened with me.

I couldn't wait for our next encounter.