4.

I slowly opened my eyes and I was surprised when I found myself in an unfamiliar room. The walls were painted dark blue, the bed was a huge kingsized one, it was really an elegant bedroom.

Where am I? Who brought me here? Where are Seokjin,Namjoon and Taehyung?

I was wearing a lilac nightdress, which luckily covered me enough. I could sense that someone was approaching the room. A vampire.

The person knocked on the door. I found a robe and I put on me. I opened it and I faced with the female vampire. She was smiling friendly at me and I could tell that it was genuine and not a fake one. I could definitely say that she was a human turned vampire, because of her green eyes. Just the born vampires had red eyes, we often called them royals because basically they ruled over the others. And they were much stronger. Like the difference between the hunters and average humans: the hunters had special abilities and were stronger.

'Good morning Miss. Did you sleep well?' she asked softly.

Doesn't she know that I am a hunter?

'Yes, thank you very much. For everything.'

'I just did my job. Actually I'm not the one whom you should say thank you. It was the King, Mr.Jeon.'

The King? I'M AT HIS PALACE?

' I will definitely say it to him but not in these clothes.' I told her and she laughed.

'Of course. There are some clothes in this wardrobe for you.' she pointed to a huge white wooden wardrobe.

'Thank you very much... may I know your name?'

'It's Yuna. Nice to meet you Qu..., miss.' she said and closed the door.

I opened the wardrobe and everything was there what a woman needed. He probably had bunch of lovers so he was prepared to expect a woman here. I did not really care about but I really appreciated his efforts.

I put on a black jeans, a light blue shirt and a oilgreen jacket. As I stepped outside of the room, I somehow knew where to find the boss. I felt his powers so it wasn't complicated to know where he was. I woke up in a bedroom on the second floor, he was at a room on the first floor. While I was walking down the stairs, luckily I didn't bump into anyone. I was sure they would find out I was a hunter. I didn't need any violence - especially because I was weaponless. I missed my pistol and my knife so bad.

Before I knocked on the door, he yelled.

'Come in.'

I smiled. Vampires and the superhearing.
But I removed my smile when I came in to the room. It was his office or workplace. I observed him. He was tall, muscular, black- haired guy. He was pale like every vampire and I oddly found him familiar. He gestured me to sit down to a chair. We could talk face to face. Suprisingly I felt nervousness probably because I was afraid of what he would say about my brothers.

When he started talking, I knew from where he was familiar. He was the voice in my dream.

'Are you alright Miss Kim Y/N?' he asked and I felt he really cared about my condition.

'Yes, thank you very much Majesty. For all of your efforts.'

'Jungkook is enough. I'm glad you are okay, you had a pretty rough day. My men killed those vampires and your brothers are safe and sound. The villagers also.' he informed me.

Is he really that evil?

'So they weren't belong to your territory?'

'They were a long time ago. But we dismiss the traitors.'

'I see. So thank you...Jungkook but I need to see my brothers.' I got up but he stood at the door.

'Sorry but I can't let you go...not yet.'

I twitched my eyebrows.

'Why not?'

'First, because you are still in danger. And second you are my mate.'

It really wasn't a dream? What the...flower?

'Don't kiddin' me. Move, please.'

'You are really mine. Let's how you react if I touch your skin.' he laughed.

He barely even touched and I felt my legs go jelly. And several goosebumps formed on my skin. I made a step back.

'It doesn't mean anything. It's understandable that I act shy because I don't know you.'

'You will know me even better.' he smirked.

'Stop, vamp don't come closer. I'm not a bloodbag.'

I could see in his eyes that I hurt him. I didn't mean to but I was pissed of because he didn't let me go away.

'Jungkook sorry I...' I started but he cut me off.

'Fine, I know you are angry but I'm worried about you.' he sighed and turned his face away. He seemed to hearing something, then I also heard footsteps.

'Hello JK.' three other vampire guys greeted him. They all were staring at me. I knew they knew who I was.

'Y/N, right?' the hyper one said and ran to us. He noticed the tensed atmosphere and he tried to ease it.

'Yes, I am.'

'I am Hoseok, my friends Jimin and Yoongi, we are the best buddies of the King. We are so happy to see you his mate.' he cheered. Seriously this guy has no chill.

'Nice to meet you, guys.' I tried to seem to be friendly as much as possible.

'She is really beautiful, Jungkook.' Jimin elbowed him.

I blushed a bit but luckily not that much.

'I wonder how she didn't try to escape yet.' Yoongi said laughing.

I looked at Jungkook who had a blank face.

Jimin noticed that something was going on before they entered to he made up an excuse and drag them away from us.

'See you soon, Y/N.' they waved and left.

'I am really sorry. But please explain this situation. I'm a hunter I know but still human.'

'Those bastards knew that your family would come. Originally, they wanted to take the blame on me and make you kill me. But they found about our mate thing and they decided to weakened me by abducting and hurting you. And not just those planned to get rid of me but others too. So on the of our hierarchy is the vampire King. Here I am. I rule all the vampires but I still have my own clan. After me the other rank for a vampire are the clanheads. Just like me, they are royals. They have their own clan, their own rules. Then the casted out vampires. So you know, tons of vampires would be more than happy if I died. But killing you is more easier to them. Got it?'

'Yes.'

'So. I would like to know you better, if you let me.' he said.

'Yeah sure.' I answered.

'So what's your favourite colour?'

'Green. Yours?'

'Black and red.'

'Typical answer of a vampire.' I laughed.

'You are not funny.' he pouted.

And he learned lots of things about me. I hoped we would get on well.