12.

Jungkook POV

I couldn't believe who the visitor was. And I was tensed - I didn't want my mate to meet him. He was more than dangerous, he was the pure evil.

'Oh dear Jungkook, come here, son.' He said faking kindness.

'Welcome here, Jaebum.' I said suspiciously. I rarely saw him, he wouldn't have gone here, if it hadn't been something important matter to discuss. I disliked him enough no to call him uncle, I was pretty sure he poisoned the previous king, his brother- my father.

'Is there a human in the palace? I could smell her from miles away."

I clenched my​ teeth and he just laughed at me.

'Take it easy, I don't give a damn about your blood donor. I came to discuss you the problem with the casted outs.'

'Go ahead.' I said coldly.

'I'm afraid you can't handle the situation.'

'You're wrong.' My body stiffened and I could see Yoongi and Hoseok were ready to jump in a fight. All of us felt hatred towards Jaebum. Everybody had their own reason.

'Control yourself, son. I didn't come to pick up a fight but... If I were you, I would be afraid of my position. It's nothing more than a friendly reminder.'

I heard my Y/N's laughter. I noticed his eyes changing colours. He, such as most of the ancient vampire preferred to feed on humans the classical way.
He exhaled and then got a smirk on his face.

'Can I see her? Your brother told me he met her, not fair you didn't introduce her to somebody else in our family.'

'No. Just go away.' I demanded. He clearly forgot the fact that I had been the vampire king. Not him. Yoongi, Hoseok and couple of my men aimed a spike to his heart. He was just smiling.

'Alright. Next time.' He said. 'Take care of her, she's so fragile.'

After he left, I ran up the stairs and find her drinking a cup of tea with Jimin. I couldn't help but feel jealousy, despite knowing that Jimin would never lay a hand on her in inappropriate way.

'What happened, are you okay?' she asked me and put her soft hands on my face.

'I am now. I had a meeting with my uncle who's an asshole. Thank you Jimin for your service.'

'Anytime, Jungkook.' Jimin stood up and patted my shoulder.

He left the two of us in our room. My eyes widened when she pulled me into a hug.

'I hope this make you feel better a bit.' she muttered.

'Yes it does. I love your warmth.' As I told her, she tried to hide her tomato face away from me. She failed to do it.

'I need to focus on working now. If the situation weren't be that severe, I could bring you out for a date. But you need to be patient, love.' I said and gave her a kiss on her neck.

Her heart started beating faster and I was really proud of myself because I was the one  who caused.

'You had better keep your promises, mister. I never forget.'

I placed her hand on my chest and I made an oath.

'I, Jeon Jungkook swear to my life I will fulfill your wish, Y/N. Your wish is my command. You are the only one who can order me around.'

She seemed to be satisfied and she leaned forward to kiss me softly. I didn't hesitate to kiss her back - I felt like in heaven, I was happy with our developing relationship. Our tongues were dancing passionately during our heavy make out. She moaned but she managed to pull away from my lips.

'You are killing me, vampire boy.' She said breathing heavily.

I laughed and pinched her cheek.

'Well, well... you love me now?'

'Yes.'

I thought she was kidding. But her eyes told me another story. Seeing my disbelief, she sighed.

'I hate to admit but I love you. I think about you everytime you're not near, my heart can't be calm when you are touching me. You're the the most handsome man...' she trailed off, she was so embarrassed.

I reached out for her hand and kissed it.

'You are killing me softly, darling.'