8.

Seolhyun  seemed to be really excited. At least she was happy. But I knew that it was urgent to get some more feminime clothes. I sighed when I sat at the backseat of the freaking huge black limo.

'Kookie is so lucky to have you as a mate.' She said softly.

'I always wanted to ask him... I thought that only werewolves has mates...'

'Well vampires have also but not every one of us. Just the lucky ones.'

'Are you and Junghyun...?'

'No, we are not. We simply just love each other.' She answered.

'Oh.' that was all I said.

I was lost in thoughts. Why were we chosen as mates? Why it happened with me?

'So, Y/N, we will arrive soon.' She informed me.

*TIMESKIP*

I didn't expect that we would have fun. We visited the most famous shops and to my surprise, she encouraged me to try on several dresses. I hesitated to give in because I couldn't afford it. But she told that Jungkook had gave her his credit card. He really cared for me. I couldn't think that he loved me but due to our shared bond...

'My my, Y/N. Try it on!' She gave me a red silk dress.

I frowned. Red wasn't my favorite color of all. It didn't suit me.

'Red doesn't suit me.' I declined politely her offer.

'Please.' She gave me puppy eyes.

I sighed and I took the dress and I went straight to the dressing room. I put it on and I showed myself wearing the lively red colored dress.

'WE WILL BUY IT.' She said happily and clapped her hands.

I hadn't known her for long but I knew I couldn't say no to her. So I nodded.

*Timeskip*

As we arrived back to the palace, I could Jungkook's eyes lit up after seeing my face. He rushed to me and hugged me. I couldn't understand his behaviour. We were out for some hours and he acted like he was dying of missing me.

'I missed you.' Jungkook said and he held my hand.

'I was out for 3 hours, Jungkook.'

'It was long time.' He whined.

He was adorable. Wait, what? Y/N, you can't fall for him.

'Did you guys have a great day?' I asked trying to calm down my stupid heart.

'No... just paperworks and we talked about ourselves. And I made appointments with clanleaders.' He sighed. 'And what about you, girls?'

'I got some clothes. And thank you again, Jungkook I can't express how grateful I am...'

He released my hand and instead he tugged my hair behind my ear.

'You are an important... no, the most important person alive. I would do it everything for you.'

'So will you let me go?' I joked but he frowned.

'I can't let that, sorry.' He said and I could sense how gloomy he was.

'Hey, I meant it as a joke.' I elbowed him smiling.

His frown turned into a lovely smile.

'You accepted...?' he started to say something but immediately stopped.

'What did I accept?'

'Us. Our bond.' He said shyly looking away.

'I said I gave you a chance. And you are close to win my heart.' I admitted. 'We've known each other for 2 days but...'

I couldn't finish my sentence, he pushed me to the wall. He kissed me passionately. I had never had that intense kissing before. I let him explore every inch of my mouth.

He pulled away after 5 minutes of kissing. I couldn't breath properly after that, and I saw him grinning at me.

'You know, I don't want to rush things. When the right time comes I will claim you as mine by my fangs. And I'm the grateful one, I'm glad you didn't reject me.' He whispered to my ear and leaned down to place soft kisses on my neck.

I felt my cheeks burning and shivers down in my spine.

Before he released me from the wall he pecked my lips.

I was speechless. Some days ago I would  have kill him but now... I'm feeling something about him.

I think I lost my mind.