7.

When I woke up, I felt that someone was hugging me from behind.

'Jeon Jungkook' I shouted and he released me.

'Why are you so noisy?' he rolled his eyes.

'You violated the rule!' I was really annoyed.

He chuckled.

'Keep calm. You are a lucky person to feel my gentle touch. Most people rather see me as a killer.' I could sense sadness in his tone.

I turned to face him. He was looking in my eyes directly.

'When will your brother come?' I asked.

'Actually he is here.'

My eyes grew bigger than ever.

'Why didn't you woke me up, you idiot?' I asked.

' You are human, you need to rest well... especially after what happened with your...'

He didn't finish his sentence because he could see that my eyes started watering. I lost my parents... I couldn't even try to save them.

He gently stroked my hair, and kissed my forehead.

' Sorry, it wasn't a good idea to bring it up.'

'Don't apologize, I still can't believe it that they are gone. I should face it now.' I sobbed.

'It won't comfort you but I hope you will spend a good day with Seolhyun, my sister-in-law.'

'I hope so and I hope your brother won't kill me immediately.'

Jungkook wiped my remaining tears away and put his hands on my shoulder.

'He won't hurt you. He knows also that you are a hunter but he accepted it. I wouldn't have given a damn about it, if he hadn't. So keep calm, darling and dress up. I will wait outside.' 

JUNGKOOK POV

10 minutes later, she came out of my room. She dressed nicely: she was wearing a jeans with teal T-shirt and a Converse. I was proud of myself, how good I could guess her sizes before.

'Are you ready to meet them?' I asked.

'Let's go.' she sighed and unintentionally she grabbed my hand. Of course, she blushed madly after she realized what she had done. She wanted to pull it away but I did not let her.

'It's okay.' I said to her and she avoided my glance.

We were walking down the stairs and my was there with Seolhyun. They were chatting about something serious but they silenced after noticing us.

' So she is your cute human?' he asked me and smiled. 'I'm Jeon Junghyun, and she is my loving wife Seolhyun.' he offered a hand to her.

' I'm Kim Y/N. Nice to meet you.' she said shyly.

'Let's have a breakfast.' I said and guided them to the dining room. The food for Y/N were prepared in advance. I made my servants bring three glasses of blood. I saw Y/N wasn't really comfortable with it but I wasn't surprised. We originally supposed to be her enemies, not her friends, with whom she spends her time. She poured herself water and I smiled how cute she was.

'So everyone's glass is filled with liquid, so cheers to you, little brother.' Junghyun said and winked at me.

'Y/N, please tell us something about yourself.' Seol asked Y/N.

' Well as you know I am a hunter. When I met Jungkook, I had a business with casted out vampires, who terrorized a village. He saved me.' 

'Did you kill any of us? It's okay, if you don't answer but I am just curious.' Junghyun said.

I kicked him under the table but he acted like he didn't feel it at all.

' I killed two vampires but they were casted outs. They fed on teenagers girls in my high school. That wasn't a mission, the only mission I participated didn't go that well, as you probably know it.' she said with a blank face.

'Is everybody in your family hunter?' 

' Yes, my brothers. Seokjin, Namjoon and Taehyung.' she answered and I didn't expect her to talk that much about her job and family in front of 3 vampires. 'My paternal and my maternal ancestors were also hunters. So yeah, everybody.'

Seolhyun smiled softly and she grabbed her hand on Y/N's supportively.

' I heard what happened. Sorry for your loss, Y/N.'

'Thank you, Seolhyun.' Y/N said and she smiled sadly.

'So girls, I think it's time to go shopping, isn't it?' Junghyun tried to light up the mood.

' Yes. So Y/N, are you ready? It's girls' day.' Seolhyun said happily and hugged Y/N.

Y/N nodded and she looked at me. I blew her kisses and she laughed. Oh gosh, finally.

When the girls left the palace, Junghyun turned to me and he was slightly anxious.

'You know that he's back again right?'