6.

I was in the dark blue bedroom and I thought about how my previous day changed me completely: I lost my parents, I couldn't meet with my brothers and I was the mate of the Vampire King.  I wanted to cry due to my parents death but I still couldn't believe it that they were gone.

Suddenly I heard a female voice who was pretty much angry.

'Seriously... You chose her as a Queen instead of me?'

Yeah, it was about me.

'Dona, you are nothing to me.' Jungkook yelled back to her.

'You didn't say that a month ago.'

I felt jealousy. They were a thing?

'Look, I am sorry but I need her. You can't cut off the ties with your mate. If I do, probably I will die.' he answered a bit calmer.

'You are disgusting.'

'Don't open the door, Y/N.' Jungkook said.

'Oh, so her name is Y/N. I want to meet that bitch.' she said sarcastically and I lost my temper and I opened the goddamn door.

'Whom you call a bitch?' I said angrily.

'Without your weapon you are not that strong, you little slut.

Oh that whore messed with the wrong 'bitch'.

'Dona, just go away. King's order.'

'So you're acting like a king now, your Majesty?' she sarcastically said.

And with that she left.

'She's my EX-girlfriend.' He emphasised the word 'ex'.

'She is quite friendly.' I said rolling my eyes.

He hugged me again and I didn't react at all.

'Are you jealous?' he asked me.

'Why would I be?' Obviously, I lied.

He smirked at me and he released me of his embrace.

'You don't need to be though.' he said laughing.

'So you and her...'

'If I hadn't found my mate, I would probably have been forced to marry her.'

'Oh.' I said.

I didn't look at him then suddenly he kissed me on my cheek. Once more, my heart was beating inhumanly fast.

'Your heart's beating is my favourite music to my ears.' he whispered and went to his office. I wanted to enter to the dark room when I heard him calling my name.

'Yes, Jungkook?'

'For your information, we will sleep in the same room, on the same bed.'

'WHAT?!' This asshole knew how to make me embarassed.

'You heard me. You need protection.'

It was midnight when I decided to take a quick shower, I heard that someone came in to the bedroom. It was Jungkook, I felt his presence. When I finished I put on that lilac nightdress which I had been wearing when I woke up.

He was sitting on the bed and luckily he put a pillow on the bed in order to seperate us.

'Don't you want to take a shower?' I asked him when I put the blanket around me.

'I will take one but I want to say thank you.'

'Why?' I laughed awkwardly. I didn't expect him to say it because I did nothing.

'I thought that you would push me away and run. I thought you would try to hurt me or kill me. So, thank you Y/N, I really mean it.' he said with a heart-warming smile.

'I know you would chase me, there wasn't any point doing it.' I said and hit his arm playfully.

'You are right, I wouldn't let you go by yourself.'

'May I know where is my knife?' I asked.

He laughed but after giving him a death glare, he stopped it.

'It's in a safe place. I know you got from your brother. Oh yeah I wanted to tell you something important. My brother and his wife are going to visit us. And with his wife you can go shopping. Anything you need.'

I nodded.

'I hope they won't freak out because of my family.'

'I'm not sure but let's sleep.' he said and he switched off the light.

I caught him staring at me in the night.

'Don't tell me that you don't sleep at all.'

'I can sleep but not that much. But you should.' he said and he gently kissed my forehead.

Then he started teasing me and we were bickering like an old couple.

'You're blushing... so cute.'

'I'm not.'

'Yes, you are.'

'Liar.'

'Fine... I was, happy now?'

'I'm the happiest person alive on Earth.'

'Whatever. Hey don't come any closer.'

'I want to see you blushing again.'

'I will scream.'

'Go ahead. You are in a huge house with vampires.'

'You are annoying.'

'Good night Y/N.'

'Good night, Jungkook.'