9.

Namjoon POV

'What the hell we gonna do?' Taehyung slammed his hand on the table.

I looked at Jin before answering and sighed.

'We can't go against this mate thing.' I answered.

Taehyung eyes widened and his face went red due to his anger.

'We can't let her down, hyung.' He said in a sorrowful voice.

'Even if we did, it would be a suicidal mission, you know that.' said Jin.

'I don't give a damn, but after our loss, I would like to see my sister alive.' he said and tears started gathering at the corner of his eyes.

It wasn't often to see him in this condition. As we were hunters, we weren't too soft. But it was different with family, of course. But still, the 'killing machine' just burst into tears.

'Look, we will find a way to see her. But we can't use violence. We would end up dead. It's the Vampire King, for Christ's sake. '

After wiping his tears away with the sleeve of his hoodie, he nodded.

'I hope we could see her again.' he muttered.

Jungkook POV

One of my butler came to my office. He handed me an envelope. I looked up questioningly and he told me that her brothers had sent me a message. That they would come to see her.

I also knew she missed them as a little monkey its mom, so I wrote down in my agenda their contact information.

But I doubted that it would go totally fine. They are hunters. They definitely want to kill me first.

Then I heard a knock. I could sense who was that.

'Come in, darling.' I said loudly.

Y/N  came dressed up in a cute floral dress which she had bought with my sister-in-law. I couldn't help but smiled to her adorable face.

'Good morning. How are you?' she asked blushing.

'Good morning. I'm surprised you are here.' I admitted and put one of my elbows on the table, and put a hand on my face.

'Well. I wanted to ask some questions.'

She looked quite nervous and I could sense her uneasiness. As the mate of hers, I could sense her emotions.

'Go ahead.' I said encouraging her.

'About vampires...'

'Yes?'

'Seolhyun said that you were lucky to have me. She said it was rare to being mated to anyone among you. Is it true?'

I nodded and grabbed her soft hands.

'Never happened to a royal before.' I answered.

'Wow.' that was all she let out.

'Other questions?'

'Do you have mating process, as the wolves?'

'Well it's different a bit. Sure, I have to claim you... but you also have to drink my blood, so basically we have to do it, and exchange our blood. And the mark of the mates never disappeares. So if other vampires bit you, it would disappear, but if I did... well you could welcome a permanent thing on you neck.' I explained.

I could see how she was struggling to accept the facts. I couldn't blame her at all.

I took some steps closer to her and my breath was fanning her skin. I almost kissed her when the door of my office slammed and my idiotic friends came in uninvited.

'Sorry for interrupting you guys but do you wanna watch a movie?' Jimin asked us.

I looked at her, waiting for her answer.

'I would love to.' she said and to my surprise she grabbed my hand.

This mate stuff had an undeniably effect on both of us.