10.

Those hilarious vamps had a great sense of humour. They made me watch Twilight. These dorks...

'Sparks on vampire...' Yoongi scoffed seeing Edward walking on sun. 'So ridiculous.'

'It was decades ago. People didn't have any clue about us.' Hoseok laughed.

'Except for us.' I said.

'Sorry, I always forget that a cutie like you have seen couple of us.' he pinched my cheek.

'No touching.' Jungkook growled. I was sitting on his lap and he protectively wrapped his arms around me.

'Keep calm, Jungkookie.' Jimin put his hand on his shoulder. 'We wouldn't dare to steal your girl.'

'You had better not to try.' he said in a cold tone.

I exactly knew how to calm an irritated vampire king.

I kisssed his neck and he instantly relaxed.

'Keep calm boy, you're too jealous. They are your best buddies, trust them. And trust me.'

I felt little butterflies gathering in my stomach as I saw his adorable confused face.

Yoongi suddenly jumped off the couch.

'Well, it was great to watching this film together with you, Y/N, but we need to go. Guys?' he said and made the others join him and they rushed out of the living room.

'What's wrong with them?'

'Finally.' Jungkook said.

'Okay, I will change the person... what's wrong with you?'

'I don't know, I got jealous...'

'How could I make you not jealous?'

'Let me mark you.'

I gasped and looked into his eyes, I didn't know whether he was joking or not. He wasn't.

'It's still early.'

'I know but...' he couldn't finish his sentence when a young vampire soldier came to the living room.

'KING, WE ARE UNDER ATTACK.'

Taehyung POV

I knew I promised my brothers that I wouldn't do anything stupid. But I couldn't give up on getting back my baby sister. I couldn't let that bloodsucker have her.

I killed dozens of soldiers when they realized that an intruder got through the defense. I was proud of myself - actually​ it was easier than I thought.

Than he came. The guy who kidnapped my sister, without the chance of saying goodbye to her. He held her unconscious body and disappered. I dodged every attack but the King's voice roared and made them stop.

'Stop it.'

I was dumbfounded. I didn't expect him saying it. The vamps didn't care about such a thing as a life of a mortal.

'Why did you make them stop, huh?' I asked in an irritated tone.

'Because I know who you are.' he answered, his eyes changing back from red to black slowly.

'Oh, so you let me see my sister?' I smirked.

'Yes. But I received your letter, I waited for a perfect moment, but you...'

'Taehyung!!!!!' I heard a familiar feminine voice.

I saw her running towards me with her incredible fast speed. She jumped on me and I hugged her then spinning around holding her small body.

'I missed you sweetie.' I told her.

'I missed you, too.'

I could have hugged her forever, when that jerk cleared his throat, interrupting our reunion.

'Let's go inside, shall we?'

She released me and nodded. She caressed my cheek, grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the huge palace.

Finally, I could see her.