It gets better

Ashton stared blankly at the spot Luke had just been. "Are you fucking happy now?" Micheal growled, shoving Ashton back into the couch. Ashton allowed himself to fall. He didnt care anymore. He let his Luke runaway. His Luke, who had just confessed his love for him. Ashton shot up. Luke had just confessed his love for him. He turned and ran into his and Calums room. It was cold and rainy outside. He pulled on a jacket and brought another for Luke before running back out into the living room. "Going to find Luke!" He called before running out of the hotel.

Luke was cold. He was wet. He was only in a t-shirt and skinny jeans, which didnt help him much considering they were soaked. He was standing outside the bar, where the after party for the concert was still going on. He could spot One Direction in there, up on stage. He didnt dare go in, in fear he would drink until he fell asleep and then never wake up again. "Youll freeze, standing around like that." A voice said behind him. Luke jumped and turned around to see Ashton. He took a step back. Why was he here?! "Luke..." Ashton said softly, stepping closer to his friend. Luke burst out into tears again, falling to the ground. Ashton was probably gonna tell him that he just saw him as a friend. That he couldnt date him because he wasnt gay. Ashton rushed over to him. He draped the black jacket over Luke shoulders, pulling Luke into his lap, just like Luke did on the piano. "Shh, its okay Luke. Dont cry sweetheart." Ashton mumbled, rubbing Lukes back. Luke buried his head in Ashtons neck, holding onto the back of Ashtons sweatshirt tightly. "I- Im sorry." Luke sobbed. "Dont be sorry, Lukey." Ashton coaxed Luke out of his hiding spot in his neck. "Its okay, Luke." He said once more, looking into Lukes eyes. He could see the pain, the fear of rejection, hiding in the blue eyes, and thats what made him lean in and kiss Luke softly. The kiss was gentle, with no hint of roughness. It was fearful and wet, not one of the greatest first kisses ever. But it was full of love. There were no sparks, no fireworks, just a small warmth that started at Lukes lips and spread through his body until he no longer felt scared. He kissed back, his and Ashtons lips moving against each others like they were meant for each other. Like two pieces of something broken fitting together perfectly. And really, thats kind of what Ashton and Luke were. Two pieces of the same puzzle. Luke finally pulled away, resting his head on Ashtons forehead. "I told you it was okay." Ashton said. Luke was tired, and cold, and he just wanted to be in a warm bed with Ashton. "Can we go home?" Luke whispered. "Of course." Ashton whispered back, scared to break the small silence of the whole thing. Luke stood up and got off Ashtons lap. Ashton helped himself up, brushing off his dirty jeans as he stood. Ashton helped Luke, who was still kind of drunk, back into the hotel. 

After Luke had a nice warm shower, he snuggled down into bed with Ashton. Micheal had moved Lukes stuff into Ashtons room, and Calum moved his stuff into Micheals. Ashton wrapped his arms around Lukes waist, and Luke buried his head into Ashtons chest. He felt safe, as cliche as that sounds. He could spend every minute of his life wrapped in Ashton. In his scent, his warmth. He eventually fell asleep, with Ashton singing softly to him.