13.Explanations

[NOT EDITED]

Alaskas POV

I am so happy that I am finally out of my heat. I have never felt such pain like that in my entire life. The worst part was that Caleb couldn't take any pain away because every time he would try to hold me and take the pain away, he would start losing control. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he kept his distance and didn't mate with me because I want that moment to be special and not because of some stupid process that female wolves go through when they find their mates, but I did wish that he could control his wolf long enough to simply hold me. But if I am being completely honest, I think I am ready to complete the mating process with him, but I don't think he is the one who isn't ready.

Right now I'm in his strong hold, wrapped in a towel and almost freezing to death, yet burning up at the touch of our skin. It feels so good to be back in his arms again. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss him.

I pull away slightly, just enough to tilt my head up and press my lips against his. Our kiss starts out sweet bus soon turns into a lust-filled make out session.

I take his bottom lip between my teeth and tug on it slightly, earning a deep groan from him. I try to deepen the kiss, only to be disappointed when he pulls away and storms out of the bathroom and into our bedroom. I decide to run after him only to find him, forehead pressed against the wall and his fists in tight balls on either side of his head.

I slowly walk towards him and place a gentle hand on his shoulder. He jerks around to face me, his eyes flicker from their natural color to pitch black constantly, letting me know that he and his wolf are battling for control. They soon remain their heavenly brown.

"You can't do that. I almost lost control and mated with you!" He shouted

"It's okay" I say softly, reaching out to touch his flexed muscles.

"Don't touch me right now. I'm not sure I can keep in control if you do" he says breathing heavily.

"Then don't" I say, running my hands down his toned torso

"I have to."

"No you don't. You can let him take control. Can't you see that I want this?" I ask desperately

"I want this too but I want it to be special and out of love not lust. I also want it to be me mating with you, not him and a I can't do that right now. I need to learn to keep in control before that can happen. I want to be with you completely more than anything in the world but I can't when I'm not in control. Im sorry" he says, looking me in the eyes

" it's okay. I didn't know that you felt that way, but I understand now and I will wait." I say softly, finally understanding him more than ever. He waited for me for so long and I have no doubt that he wanted to mate with me when he first met me, but wants to wait until the moment is special and until we are both completely ready.

He offered me a small smile " I will be waiting for you downstairs. Get dressed, I was thinking we could go somewhere today." He said walking out the door

What could he possibly want to do today?

I walk to my closet and open the huge doors. I am so grateful that my parents brought all of my clothes from home so that I don't have to wear Caleb's clothes all the time. Don't get me wrong, I love wearing his clothes but sometimes a girl just wants to look like a girl and show off her curves and it's pretty impossible to do that when the clothes that you are wearing are three times bigger that you are.

I chose a simple yet cute outfit consisting of a pair of denim shorts, sandals and a cream crocheted crop top with little dangling strings, accompanied by a brown belt and a long chain with a pendant on it to hang around my neck.

I trotted down the stairs and out of the front door to find Caleb in wolf form

He gave me a wolf grin before mind-linking me.

Hop on.

"What? Are you kidding? I will just shift. I don't need to ride on your back" I said laughing

No, you look too beautiful in that to take it off and possibly ruin it

"Okay fine but don't go too fast, I've never done this before." I said while he lay down so I could hop on his back.

He stood up slowly and turned his gigantic head towards me to make sure I was ready. I gave him a small nod and then we were off.

-------------
Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Personally I'm not happy with it but I hope that you can find some sort of enjoyment in it.

Question:what is the worst nightmare/dream that you have ever had?

Xxx