19. Jealousy

"Wow" I breathed heavily whilst staring up at the ceiling as Caleb flopped down on the mattress next to me.

"Yeah" he sighed

I looked over at him only to find him already staring back at me with a barely visible smile playing on his lips.

"What are you smiling about mister?" I laughed softly as I turned on my side to face him.

"Oh, nothing, just thinking about this really hot girl." he whispered

"Excuse me? We just did that and now you're thinking about some random girl?" I ask, offended by his comment and slightly jealous, but I will never admit that.

He lets out a raspy chuckle "what? You can't blame me, she's hot, sexy and oh my god her boo-"

I cut him off by standing up and grabbing my shorts off of the floor, slipping them on quickly and walking towards the door. I hear him laugh from behind me, making me angrier by the second.

"Ah, come on now. Don't be like that" he chuckles again. "Come back here"

I turn around and glare at him, earning another deep laugh from him. Why is he laughing? We just did the most intimate thing I have ever done and he's thinking about some other girl? I can't even look at him right now. I twist the lock on the door and storm out of the room, nearly bumping into someone in the process.

"Woah! Someone's in a hurry" Kyle laughs but stops when he sees the tears brimming my eyes. "Hey, are you okay? What's wrong?" He asks, concerned for his Luna.

"Nothing, I'm fine. I just- I need to get something to drink." I state, trying my best not to cry in front of him.

"Are you sur-"

"She's sure" I hear another voice from behind me, the same voice that hurt me a minute ago. "Babe, come back here"

"No! You don't get to do that! I just, I can't" I groan, not being able to form a proper sentence. "I just can't believe that you'd say something like that right after what we just did!"

Kyle is still standing with us, making me feel slightly awkward talking about this.

"What did you say to her?" Kyle says a little too loudly.

"That's none of your business!" Caleb growls back at him "Alaska come back inside, please" he says a bit quieter.

"It is my business when my Luna runs out of your room crying. I will not let anyone hurt her, not even you! You may be my alpha but you know damn right I will not let you harm her!" Kyle growls back with just as much fierce.

Caleb is getting angry, I can tell by the way his fists are opening and closing at his sides, his breathing has escalated and his eyes are almost completely black. It's not my job right now to calm him down after what he said to me but I don't want Kyle getting hurt when there was something that I could do.

"Caleb, look at me." I say calmly. His eyes don't move from Kyle. "Caleb! Look at me!" I shout and with that, his head snaps toward me, his black eyes locking with mine and thankfully they begin to return to their normal shade.

"Kyle, I'll be fine. Thank you though" I say softly. He nods and walks down the hallway.

"This got a little out of hand" Caleb sighed

"You think?"

"I was just messing with you, babe" he says taking a step closer to me. " you are the hot and sexy girl with the great boobs. How could I possibly be thinking about anyone else after that?" He smiles down at me reaching for my hand. "You are the only one that matters to me, okay?"

I look down. I know he's telling the truth, I don't know how but I just do. I feel kind of embarrassed about the way I reacted.

"Oh" I say shyly, still looking down.

"Hey, come here" he says as he gently pulls me into his arms, holding me tightly "you know, it's kind of cute that you got jealous" he laughs softly

I pull away and glare playfully at him. "I- I wasn't jealous!" I stutter slightly

"Oh really? I kind of seems like you were" he teases

"Nope" I say popping the p.

"Oh, well even if you were, you don't need to be. I've never done anything like that with anyone else, babe. Only you." He whispered in my ear.

I look up at him to see if he's joking again but I find no trace of humor in his eyes, only sincerity.

"Really?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yeah."

"I just thought that maybe you would have done before. You know, since you're older and, well, a guy."

"Never."

I feel so much better now that I know Caleb hasn't done anything with anyone else. Wait. If he hasn't done anything with anyone else that means he's a....

"Wait so you're a virgin too?" I whisper

"Yeah.." he looks slightly embarrassed "Is that weird?"

"No, it's amazing. I just didn't expect you to still be a virgin seeing as you waited for me for five years. I'm really glad you are though." I smile up at him.

"I really am sorry that you thought I was thinking of someone else" he says frowning

I stand on my tippy toes and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down to my height, pressing my forehead against his.

"It's okay. I just don't like thinking about you with other girls" I say staring into his beautiful eyes.

He smirks and lifts me up by my waist and I wrap my legs around him. "So you were jealous" He smirks.

————————
And here we have it!

I know it's boring but just bare with me, I haven't written in almost a year.

So I have some questions for you:

1) what would you like to happen in the book, name it and I'll see what I can do.

2) should I include Alexis and Dylan( Alaska's friends ) later on in the story?