16. Love bites

[UNEDITED]

I slipped out of bed and into the bathroom. I hopped in the shower just to rinse off, since i had already had a shower last night.

Once I was done, I walked out of the bathroom and found the room completely empty, Caleb must have gone to another bathroom or gone to get breakfast.

Today is they day that I am formally introduced to the pack so I really need to make a good impression. I throw on some white skinny jeans, a maroon crop top and my white adidas. I apply some light makeup and head downstairs to find my handsome mate.

I soon find myself leaning on the doorframe of the kitchen, watching him as he holds his phone to his ear with his shoulder as he cooksup some mushroom omelettes

I am not even standing here for more than 5 seconds before he senses me and I am pressed up against the wall.

"Were you spying on me?" He whispered with a smirk on his lips.

"Of course not!" I said as if I was offended. "You caught me before I had the chance to." I smiled and he pressed me closer to him.

His muscular arms snaked their way around my waist and locked in place. He bent down to my height and leaned in closer and closer.

His lips barely brushed mine when I quickly pushed him off me, leaving him incredibly confused.

I laughed as I waltzed over to the stove and put the mushroom omelette on a plate and sat down to eat.

"Thanks babe, this looks great." I said

" you are such a little tease you know that?" He said

"Whatever do you mean?" I asked, playing innocent.

...

"So are you nervous?" Caleb asks me whilst eating his omelette.

"A little. I'm scared that they might think I'm too young or incapable of leading a pack as successful as yours. What if they just don't like me? I've always been bad at first impressions, I always seem to end up embarrassing myself in some way or another." I confess.

"Our" he states.

"Excuse me?" I ask, confused at his random choice of word.

" you said it was my pack that is successful, but it's not. It's our pack, not just mine. And don't even think for a second that the pack members won't like you. I know that they will love you. Not only because they have been waiting to have a Luna again for so long, but because you are everything they could ever want in a Luna. You are sweet, kind, loving, but I can also tell that you are strong headed and would do anything to protect the people you love, which does scare me a little because I want to be the one to protect you, not the other way around. I would do anything to protect you, you know that don't you?", he asks and I nod. "You are going to be a perfect Luna, and if anyone disagrees, then they are welcome to leave." He assures me.

"Thank you." I say as I stand up and climb onto his lap to kiss him.

"What are you doing?" He asks

I answer him by crashing my lips to his. His arms automatically wrap around my body and pull me closer than I though possible. My fingers travel through his hair and tug on his wavy strands, earning a deep growl from him. Before I know it , I am slowly grinding my hips against him. He grips my hip to hold me still and starts to kiss down my neck and then up again. An involuntary moan escapes my lips as he sucks on the skin under my ear. All too soon, he pulls away and I pout.

"We need to stop now or I won't be able to." He pants.

I can see that he wants this as much as I do.

"I don't want to stop." I admit and his breath hitches.

"We can't,-"

"Why not. You have said this before but this time it's not lust, it's love. You know it is. Your wolf is not in control either, I know that this is all you. I want this. I really do."

"I don't think we should mate just yet. I know what you are saying is right and I want it too. Believe me I do. But I would feel better if we waited a bit longer." He says reassuringly.

"May I ask why you want to wait. Is it because I'm too young? Is it because I'm inexperienced?" I ask, my eyes brimming with tears.

"No! Baby of course not! I want everything to be perfect when we do it. I want it to be so romantic and most importantly I want the house to be empty. Although I must admit, I want the whole world to hear you scream my name so that they know that you are mine. Only mine. " he says and I flush at his words and lift my hands to cover my face but he pulls them right back down again and kisses both of my red cheeks.

"Okay" I smile.

He nuzzles his face into my neck and kisses the spot where my neck and shoulder meet.

"I love you" he whispers against me skin. "And I'm sorry" he adds.

For what?

My thoughts are cut short by his teeth plunging into the skin of my neck where he had just kissed.

The pain lasts for a few seconds before being replaced with pure pleasure. He withdraws his teeth from my skin before licking over the punctures in my neck to make sure they heal quickly.

"I guess, for now, this is how I will have to show the world the you're mine." He smirks and kisses the mark on my neck once again.

-------
Hey guys! I'm sorry that I haven't updated in so long! But I will be updating more frequently from now on, unless I have exams or personal reasons.

Xxx❤️

If you have any questions that you'd like to ask about the characters, ask them here and I will answer them as soon as possible. X