#14 The Heir

Important Author's note in the end, read it! 

I never thought I'll be visiting a dungeon twice in a time difference of just 72 hours. But guess it's good unless they aren't putting me inside one of those silver laced cell.

As we enter inside the wolf Starts howling at the sight of Elias but what surprises us is the calmness in them as we both make way towards the circular area. The sounds suddenly stops and all of them looks at peace. They are still inside their respective cell but all of them look calm.

Elias who is totally surprised keeps on looking inside the cell and then at me. And I have no idea why he is doing that.

"Ava?" He calls while looking towards a wolf inside the cell who by the mark on him, is a rogue.

"Yes..?" I ask unsure of what I am seeing. The last time I entered here it wasn't same. The last time they all were howling though now that I think, yes, they were silent again after some time. What is this?

"Ava, why is he bowing down to you? Not that I mind but a prisoner.. It isn't making sense." He asks nonchalantly and I follow his gaze towards the rogue.

"Must be an ex member of my pack?" I guess still unsure because I can't find my pack's scent on him.

"Maybee.." He replies dragging the 'e'.
He shakes his head as if ignoring the reactions as in no time we reach towards the circular area.

The rogue was still present inside because the judgement hasn't been passed yet, considering the events related to Rachel.

"You remember what to do right?" Elias asks worriedly as he holds my wrist and pulls me back from the entrance of the cell.

"I almost saved his life. Trust me he'll listen to me. And won't harm me." I answer guessing his internal battle. His face colours in relief as he sighs and I think I just guessed right.

"Are you sure you don't want me in with you?" He asks eyeing the rogue with distaste inside the cell.

"Technically even I'm a rogue. We don't hurt each other. And plus he can't even try hurting me inside a cell laced with silver when he is bounded with silver chains and is at my mercy." I raise a brow and he chuckles making me smile.

I can't deny he is devilishly handsome. And I have no idea how did I became so lucky to have him as my mate. But our relationship is still very complicated.

"Okay, I'll be at the door of the dungeon. Just shout If you need me." He replies softly and before I can turn he pulls my hand and jerks me towards him.

"I mean it. Call me." He whispers and I nod smiling at him.

He gives a curt nod and leaves after looking at me once over his shoulder.

I sigh as I turn around towards the rogue. The only reason why I asked Elias to leave me alone is because I have a history with Alpha of Dark pack and I suspect him dealing with rogues has something to do with me.

"Alpha?" The rogue acknowledges unsure of my presence.

"What is your name?" I ask as I close the cell door and look directly in his eyes.

"Zach Razor."

"Okay, Zach. Now I want to ask you something and I want you to answer me honestly. Alright?"

He gives a curt nod gulping loudly.

"Were you running from Dark Pack?" I ask bluntly without playing around with words.